40

Siddharth is more scared now, because actually they didn't done anything what he did.

Avneet : but, you send them out before anything could happen. (With a smile)

Siddharth : and then I took advantage of you.

Avneet : maybe, it's not like that.

Siddharth : it is mam. (He is feeling guilty and again held her feets)

Avneet : don't do this Siddharth, I let that happen, it's fine. It's wrong but you are too handsome to resist. (Said flirting with him)

Siddharth is shocked.

Avneet : and it was my cat, there was no one why you ran away, I really got angry on you when you runaway. (Said going close to him)

Siddharth : sorry mam, forgive me, please don't tell anyone about all this.

Avneet : sure, I keep this secret. By the way I like you more than a student Siddharth.

Siddharth : seriously mam. (Excited)

Avneet : but I guess, you are like Riyaz and Raghav too who are looking for a one night stand.

Siddharth : no mam....

Avneet : ohh really. (Said seducing).

She made a circle around his neck.

Now they were in each other arms.

He whisper in her ear that I love you mam.

He respond back hugging her tightly.

Avneet give up now.

Siddharth lose his control too.

Siddharth POV

I started kissing on her neck. We both are in weak hug , she is totally shifting her body on my shoulder. And my words are working to her ear.

She start taking deep breaths means She is also enjoying it and feeling the same for me.

I am still kissing her on the neck and moving my hand to her back.

She is getting more relaxed and her heart beats getting normal.

Then I look in to her eyes and again said I love you , and glued softly my lips to her lips for very soft kiss.

Stay tuned