20

Avneet : okay so you tell me the truth what you were doing there behind the school building with your classmate?

He remains silent as he have nothing to say to her.

She walk around the bed where he is sitting and perched on the front as she begin her lecture to him about 'working hard', 'making more effort', 'behave good with girls', etc, etc.

Siddharth is listening everything with his head down it's looks like he is feeling ashamed on what he did but what is the benefit avneet had his time losted now.

He looks  sheepish and kept nodding his head on all the comments from Avneet.

She turn and leant to pick up the report not realizing that it is revealing her more cleavage to him making him turn on and this will not help him to be a good boy.

Suddenly his landline rangs and he went and picks the call after Avneet gives a permission.

It's Riyaz on phone, he said that they are on the door, siddharth open the door and let them come in.

Riyaz and Raghav didn't know his parents are not at home and he is alone at home with Avneet.

Riyaz : we will tell uncle that we made this mess and apologize for our mistake.

Siddharth : but mom, dad is not at home they went out.

Riyaz : oh okay.

Suddenly Avneet came out from his room. And Riyaz and Raghav's dirty brain again starts working in a wrong track.

Avneet : oh you two came too. Very nice...

Riyaz : good evening mam.

Raghav : why you didn't told us bro that our prey came to us herself and she is happy seeing us too meant she is also feeling to be f***** by all three of us. (He said in a lusting tone, whispering)

Siddharth : shut up guys.

Avneet : come on guys, if I came now let's have today's class.

Riyaz : yeah mam.

Raghav come in too.

Siddharth is feeling nervous now because they can create a mess here and which can make it more difficult situation for him to handle.

Avneet bring all of them to siddharth's room.

Stay tuned