Chapter twenty three

-Tate-

It's my turn. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing after what I just did to her. I don't like it when someone teases me.

Yet right now I am below the person I should hate the most. The girl who has hated me since the second we met. The girl whose goal was to make my life a living hell every day Is on top of me.

I was already sleeping. Her text woke me up. I went out and now I'm lying here. She is completely naked. I still have all my clothes on.

She was just at her most vunerable, right in front of my eyes, because of me. I like the feeling of being in control of her.

I know she hates when she's not in control. Maybe even more than I hate it. But right now I'm afraid I'm going to give her complete control.

I look at her. My smirk grows wider and a small chuckle leaves my mouth. Her hand moves back and forth over my waist.

"What's so funny?" she asks me. She intimidates me with her words.

"Well, I still have all my clothes on, so I guess it's clear which of us has the most self-control." She clearly doesn't like those words. I also don't know where I got the guts from since my position at the moment.

"You have a lot of nerves." She says to me. She slowly slides her hand under my shirt. She keeps sliding up until her hand is cupping my breast. "I think your self-control isn't too good either."

"I have very good self-control."

i'm lying. I have no self control. especially not at the moment.

"We'll see about that babe." Her lips slowly kiss my neck. Her thumb brushes over the thin layer of bra covering my nipple. It causes chills to spread all over my body.

A small smirk forms on her face. I always say I love her smile but I love anything but that smile. She lowers her mouth again until it's pressed against mine so softly i barely feel it.

''You can still agree with me, it's not too late.'' She says to me. Her lips can't compare to what her words do to me. I didn't know self confidence could be such a turn-on.

but oh my gosh. It's so fucking hot.

"No thanks, I'm good." I tell her. Her lips land on my neck again. Her hand slides under my bra. Her lips move back up towards my mouth. Her mouth invades me again. It makes my head spin.

"Fine, whatever you want." She says through the kiss. I feel the vibration of her voice against my lips. I don't know if I can keep my promise any longer.

Her mouth is everywhere, so are her hands. Anywhere except where I want them to be right now. She knows exactly what she's doing to me.

She pushes my shirt up above my bra. I'm not even naked yet and I can already feel that she's going to win this. She teases me with her toungue, looking up at me while she does it. Her mouth is warm causing whimpers to escape from me. She runs her hand down my stomach. Her hand trails over my pants until she reaches my thighs. She runs her fingers against the material between my legs. My head falls back and I close my eyes.

She starts rubbing my leg with her whole hand. My whole body is silently begging for her. And she knows that. Her mouth is no longer on my breast, it's moved to my neck. She is kissing, nibbling, sucking all in the same spot. It feels like she is trying to brand me.

I can't keep quiet anymore. She creates this amazing tension between us. Every time I moan, she makes a sound back. I love her sounds.

Moving her hands to the top of my joggers. She puts a finger under the material with which she moves up and down.