Chapter 41: The Ice-Cold Eyes Were Amazingly Sharp!

Jennie's aura today was too cold. She completely did not give him face. Rosé saw things clearly and had him leave first.

It was only when there was only the two of them left in the hospital room that Rosé leaned halfway against the bed to speak. "Wifey, your aura just now was powerful! It was really awesome!"

Jennie was expressionless. "What is this about? The words I previously said to you, did you treat them like a fart released into the air?"

Not expected that Jennie would be angry and scold her, Rosé's face became slightly embarrassed. "I didn't forget. This one named Eunwoo has been chasing me for many days! I haven't agreed at all!"

"Then why is he here at the hospital early in the morning?"

"A few days ago, he came by because of my hospital fees. We casually chatted for a bit. After that, he kept coming by to visit me. This guy is a gentleman with manners. He is also considerate. I didn't know how to reject his good will. But I swear, I haven't developed any feelings for him. After all, we've only known each other for a few days. I can only say that I find he is not bad."

"So, you admit that he is chasing you?"

Rosé appeared like a kindergarten child being disciplined by the teacher. "I guess so..."

After a long time, she saw that Jennie appeared really angry and quickly said, "Don't be mad! We haven't developed much at all! It's just that this afternoon he will fly to Australia. Before heading to the airport, he dropped by the hospital to visit me. He was already about to leave. It's just that I suddenly wanted to go to the bathroom, and he helped me there. But I swear, he waited outside the bathroom. The two of us did not touch or have any intimacy!"

Seeing Jennie expressionless face, Rosé did not joke anymore. Her expression became serious. "We definitely won't develop a relationship like you imagine, believe in me!"

As if I would believe in you!

If it was not because she could mention nothing about her past life, Jennie really wanted to tell the truth to Rosé and let her know everything this bastard had done to her previously.

The baby she had, the miscarriage she experienced, and the heartbreak! One by one, which one of them was not a blood-soaked lesson!

"How has your leg wound recently been?" Jennie was quiet for a moment before changing the topic.

The topic was changed too abruptly. Rosé blanked out for a moment before replying, "It's all right. If I use a crutch, I can walk two rounds in the hospital room. But my bones haven't fully reconnected. For now, I don't dare to stand firm against the ground."

"I'll go ask the doctor to see if you can switch hospitals." Jennie stood up to walk out.

Rosé heard this and raised her brows. "Switch hospitals?"

Jennie turned back, glancing at her. "Even if that man named Eunwoo was the one who hurt you, in the future, he need not care about your hospital fees! From now on, you will both cut off relations. You refuse to go home, but it's not as if your family relationship is broken. Your card is with you. If there are any fees, you can settle it yourself. If you worry that it'll be difficult, leave the arrangements to me. You better stay away from that man."

Rosé held her forehead. "Right now, your tone sounds like my mom..."

Jennie paused for a moment before saying, "Right now, I'm probably even more worried than your mother. I even know a lot about the one named Li. Do you want to hear it?"

"Your tone is really mysterious! Quickly tell me what information you have about him!"

"He is the rich young master of a bank chain. His family already has a fiancée arranged for him. But he likes to act like a warm gentleman outside, switching between innocent young girls every few months. The number of girls who have had an abortion and a broken heart because of him are many."