Chapter 111: Who is Making so Much Noise?

They rushed back to the dormitory before their curfew. Right now, Jennie could not be idle. If she were idle, her emotions would interfere. The moment she returned, she took a shower.

After leaving the shower to change, she noticed that Nayeon had brought over the gown she had bought her, placing it by her cabinet.

"What's wrong?" Jennie turned to look at her.

"The past few times I left it on your bed, you always gave it back," Nayeon explained. "This gown is too expensive. I can't receive it. It's sufficient that you previously suppressed Nancy's temper with it. Recently, she hasn't been too outrageous. This gown should be returned to you."

"It isn't meant to suppress anyone's temper. This gown really suits your temperament." Jennie turned around, picking up her own clothes and returning the box to her. "There's no need to return it to me. Perhaps I'll even cooperate with your company in the future. This can be considered building relations at Busan University. There's no need to treat each other as outsiders."

Hearing these words, Nayeon could not help but glance at Jennie again. "I'm not too familiar with Seoul, but I vaguely understand that the Kim family is one of the four large families in Seoul, right?"

Jennie chuckled mildly. "I suppose so. Recently, our business hasn't been that good. We probably won't be able to hold onto our position in the top four families."

"You sure are humble..."

"It's the truth. Besides, among the students Professor Lin received this time, almost everyone has unique backgrounds. They're all heirs or the future hope of various corporations. There is no point in comparing. Let's just peacefully go through these three months."

"That is true. In the future, we'll see each other at every turn in the business world. It's better to have a low profile so that we can greet each other amiably."

The two chatted as they returned to the dorm room. When they entered, Nancy had a face mask on and was stretching her body while doing yoga.

Among the four of them, no matter if it was about maintaining the skin's health or other beauty aspects, Nancy always came in first while Nayeon was the second. As Nayeon was already past twenty-five years old, she needed to take some steps to care for her skin, but she was not as extravagant as Nancy.

As for Jennie and Jisoo, after washing their face, they would at times even forget about patting on some essence before laying down to sleep. However, because Jennie's skin was too good, even with her carelessness, her skin was much better than Nancy's. Even a rough person like Jisoo had brighter skin than Nancy.

Seeing that Jennie had entered with Nayeon, Nancy narrowed her eyes at them with stretched feet. "Gifting a gown worth a million won indeed changes things. Even when showering, they have to go together..."

Nayeon glanced at her. "Are you unhappy because the item you like has been taken away? Back when we were in that shop, facing against those old CEOs of the department store, where did your stubborn temper go? Back then, why didn't you fight to use your own card to buy it? You're unhappy when you think about it now, and you're looking for trouble again? Can't you be quiet for a day?"

Nancy glared at her. Before she could speak, Jennie indifferently asked, "That day, when you were trying on the other gown, did you ruin the zipper on it?"

Nancy's expression faltered. She immediately shifted her gaze away in embarrassment and did not look at them any further. She sat down by the bedside angrily and removed her sheet mask.

"That gown wasn't cheap either, was it." Nayeon glanced at Nancy with a cold smile.

Nancy glared at Nayeon. "Why do you care if it was expensive or cheap? Anyway, that brand has already been taken down from the department store. They don't have the right to continue selling any products there. So, what if it's spoiled? They won't dare to look for me for compensation. Their legal department won't look for me either. It was so frantic back then. Who can confirm if it was ruined by those unlucky employees helping me try the gown on or me? Even if you were to go act as a witness, it's useless. You have no evidence. Besides, it's been so many days, and they haven't come looking."