Chapter 96: Is She Related to Lisa?

"I typically only use a bottle of essence." Jennie pointed toward the few items she had placed by her pillow. One of them was a transparent light green glass bottle.

Nancy stared at it, and after a long while, she still could not recognize the brand. "What's the brand? How much is it?"

"I don't remember. Probably around one hundred thousand won."

Nancy was startled. "Only one hundred thousand?"

Nancy turned back to the moisturizer she was holding worth up to two million won. All of a sudden, she lost all interest in speaking to Jennie.

Nayeon, who had been silent the whole time, suddenly said, "I've used this brand of essence quite frequently too. This alone is indeed sufficient for those with really good skin."

Nancy pursed her lips and did not reply. She was clearly upset that Professor Lin had arranged someone without status nor wealth to be in the same dormitory as her but was tolerating it quietly.

It was clear that this wealthy young lady was looking down on her. Jennie did not speak and only smiled at Nayeon.

According to Professor Lin, most of the students held outstanding family backgrounds and had their sights set high. Since the semester was only three months long, the course would end before they could even get to know one another well.

Thus, there was no need for her to lay all her cards on the table.

Nancy had too much luggage and could not store them all on her side, so she pushed them onto the empty bed by the side.

"There should only be the three of us staying in this room, right?" Nancy asked while moving her things.

Before she could finish her words, the door was opened once more. A young girl in a white dress walked in.

Right after stepping in, she scanned the room before finally pausing at Jennie. "Nice to meet you all, I'm sorry for being late. There should still be space for me here, right?"

Nayeon and Jennie turned in unison to look at the space Nancy was occupying.

Nancy was clearly unhappy, but because their gazes were all fixed on her, she could only reluctantly bring her luggage down, tugging it back to her own space.

The girl approached her bed and considered it for a moment before turning to look at Jennie, who was on her phone. "Nice to meet you, my name is Irene Bae. For the next three months, we'll be sleeping side by side like this. Let's get to know one another and become friends!"

Jennie looked up from her phone and saw that Irene's smile was bright. She nodded to her.

This Irene appeared to be around the same age as Jennie, but her naive and innocent appearance caused one to drop their guard.

Classes would only begin tomorrow. Now that the room was fully occupied, they unavoidably began self-introductions once more.

Irene was especially taken with Jennie. She even sat onto her bed and exchanged contact details with her.

When it was Irene's turn to introduce herself, she said with a smile, "I came from Los Angeles in America. My family dabbles in all sorts of business. One of our more well-known establishments is a company named SM Group. My father owns 60% of the shares in SM Group."

Hearing the words 'SM Group,' Nancy, who initially maintained a proud and noble attitude, took several looks at Irene. She changed her expression, as though she had finally found someone worthy of being associated with. "You actually came from America. Aren't there many outstanding lecturers overseas? Why did you come back to the country to learn corporate management?"