Chapter 179: Find Out the Real Murderer

"Did she?" Jennie clutched the bottle in her palm.

If it had been any other drug, she might not have recognized it so quickly, but she didn't know whether it was fate or coincidence.

She had taken this drug.

It happened to be the drug that Mina used to stimulate her mood and cause her mental disorder.

This drug was never a tranquilizer!

This drug would only make Irene, who was already mad, crazier, more emotional, and unable to stand any stimulation.

Mania? Everyone knew Suzy had it, but not that she had driven her own cousin mad.

Jennie checked Irene's wardrobe and the drawers and tables in several other rooms. She did her best to restore them to their original conditions after checking them. Irene had already died. Even though she didn't like Irene at all, she should show the latter the basic respect.

The final results proved that Suzy did have Irene take the drug, which could cause mental disorders. The original cause of Suzy's madness was neurasthenia, and this medicine would aggravate her symptoms. If doctors didn't give her a blood test, they could hardly find out why her disease worsened.

Jennie called K, asking him to go to the police station and get Irene's autopsy report. Even though she had been blown to pieces, she should still have an autopsy report.

It was afternoon, and Jennie had been in the Bae family for a few hours. Irene's parents had gradually calmed down, sitting on the sofa opposite her.

Both parties tried to be calm. After knowing something from Irene's parents, Jennie got a rough idea of the truth of the matter.

"I've asked you so many questions, and I kept mentioning Suzy. You may think I'm trying to put the blame on Suzy and make her responsible for Irene's death, but if you calm down and think about it, Irene and I were kidnapped at the same time. When we woke up in the car, the driverless car was already on the highway. The worst result was for me to die with Irene. The dead cannot be witnesses. Who will benefit most from our death?"

Irene's father frowned and didn't speak. As a businessman, he knew a lot of information that others didn't know. These days, they just focused on the grudge between Jennie and Irene but ignored Suzy, who seemed to care about them.

As for this case, in the term of motive, it was very likely that the whole thing was designed by Irene and, according to the results of the police investigation, everything was planned by Irene. After the police went to inquire with Elder Bae and Suzy, they provided the most powerful evidence, which decided the police's conclusion on this case.

But if you considered Suzy, this case didn't seem to be that simple...

At this time, Irene's mother picked up a call. When she hung up, she looked at Jennie and then at her husband, and whispered to him, "It's from Suzy. She said she would come to see us this afternoon and asked what we needed."

With a gloomy look, Irene's father didn't utter a word. Jennie asked with a faint smile, "Did Suzy often came to see you after Irene died?"

"No, she just accompanied us at the memorial service, and after that, she would call us every two or three days, saying that she would be our daughter and telling us not to hesitate to tell her if we needed anything." Irene's mother sobbed and said with red eyes, "It's the first time she said she would come to visit us."

"It seems that Miss Bae knows that I came here." Jennie smiled and glanced at them. "I don't want to meet her. When she arrives, tell her to go to the police station to see me. I'll wait for her there."