Chapter 200: I Got Him Drunk and Raped Him

Of course, she had no intention to send Yerin to Seunghoon, which would be the same as sending a sheep into the mouth of the tiger, but except Seunghoon, she didn't know anyone related to Yerin. Besides, the two of them used to be in love.

"I'm afraid you can't just go back to your room like this. Let me call Dr. Lee or send you to the hospital, okay?"

Yerin didn't seem to hear Jennie's words. Her body felt hot, her cheeks reddened, and her eyes blurred, staggering and leaning against Jennie.

Seeing that she didn't hear her, Jennie supported her body and was about to leave the club when she saw a young man coming out of the room where the two men had entered.

That man was somebody in Seoul. Jennie seemed to meet him in a banquet. She was not impressed with him, but he seemed to have a very delicate relationship with Shida Group. The man took a look in this direction, and Jennie quickly took Yerin to the back of the corner to avoid trouble. Once the man looked away, she took Yerin to slip out of the club carefully along the door.

"Let's go. I'll take you to the hospital." Jennie also had a few drinks tonight and couldn't drive. She helped Yerin to the side of the road to hail a taxi.

Yerin had almost lost consciousness. Hearing Jennie's words, she nodded but then shook her head disconcertedly.

She helped Yerin into the taxi, told the taxi driver to drive to Seoul Central Hospital, then grabbed Yerin's hand that was stripping herself with one hand, and took out her cell phone with the other. At this time, she hesitated and looked at the male taxi driver, who kept glancing in the rearview mirror and seemed to have found that Yerin didn't look right.

Two women, one of whom had been drugged and looked so horny, was facing a seemingly able-bodied male driver...

Jennie secretly sent a message to Seunghoon with her cell phone, but she wasn't sure when he could see it: 'Doctor Lee, are you in the hospital? Yerin was drugged and is staying with me now. Should I take her to the hospital, or will you come to a hotel nearby?'

Within a minute after the text message was sent, Seunghoon called her.

"What the hell did you text me?" Seunghoon's tone was cold, apparently because she mentioned Yerin in the text message, but even though his tone sounded cold, he immediately called back.

These duplicitous men really needed a good lesson.

"Miss Jung's with me now. Will you come?" Jennie simply asked and looked warily at the man who kept glancing at them.

Seunghoon was silent for a moment.

Jennie looked at the driver's work card and plate number. "I am on Liuyin Road. The taxi I took is HAIAR589X. Will you come here, or shall I take Miss Jung to you?"

The driver had been looking at Yerin, who was obviously drugged. Suddenly hearing Jennie reporting his car's plate number, he immediately calmed down, took back his eyes that had been staring at the rearview mirror, began to concentrate on driving, and didn't dare have any evil thought.

Seunghoon could tell Jennie was implying something. Liuyin Road was not far from the hospital. He said coldly, "I've just finished an operation. Send her to the hospital first."

When they finally reached the hospital, Jennie helped Yerin out of the car. Although it was dark now, there were still many people in the hospital. Yerin was wheezing violently, and her face was too red. Although they entered the hospital with little noise, they still aroused a lot of attention until they got into the elevator.