Chapter 171: Stabbed the Eyes of Everyone

Lisa's complexion was handsome and cold. He gripped Jennie's hand and turned to leave; he did not plan on staying for even a moment longer.

Jennie was just dragged for several steps when Marco's cold voice came, "You just arrived, and you're leaving?"

Marco did not expect that Lisa would continue pulling Jennie without showing any reaction.

Jennie faltered because of Marco's voice. After all, as his daughter-in-law, it wasn't very appropriate for her to ignore him.

Lisa did not release her hand. He brought her to his side and pressed his palm against her back to bring her out of the Manoban family's European style black gates. His voice was soft, unhurried, and cold. "There's no need to pay him any mind. Let's go."

After finishing his words, he shifted his long legs and brought Jennie out.

Elder Bae had heard them and already stood up to approach. He watched the development at the main gate. Although his silhouette appeared old, his gaze was still bright and spirited.

In coming here today, his goal was indeed Lisa.

Previously, he was still wondering if Lisa would actually come. After all, it was the Chinese New Year today. Since he was in Los Angeles, it wasn't appropriate for him to pass by home without coming in. Thus, he decided to take a gamble and visit.

However, Lisa's attitude clearly informed him of everything he needed to know.

At this moment, Suzy stood right there, watching as the two of them walked away.

Perhaps it wasn't difficult at first, but ever since she met such an expressionless and hard-to-defeat Lisa at the hospital, and seeing the way they didn't look back, she suddenly found it hard to process that this was truly happening.

Jennie wore a white cashmere coat, while Lisa wore a black cashmere coat. Together, they were clearly dressed in a couple outfit. Furthermore, from their back view alone, the man's tall figure perfectly matched the woman's small and delicate figure. When they stood together, they truly appeared like a well-matched couple. Jennie's wavy and fluffy long hair flowed past her shoulders down to her back, covering the man's palm. Their intimate postures brightly stabbed the eyes of everyone watching.

Suzy concealed the unhappiness and gloominess in her eyes. When she raised her head, she saw that Jennie had paused as though she had thought of something but was brought away firmly by the man.

"Lisa!" Marco raged angrily. "Are you trying to upset us on New Year's Eve? You're already here, yet you're suddenly leaving? Get back here right now!"

The moment Marco was done speaking, a female voice could be heard, "Lisa is back? Where is he? Did he bring over my daughter-in-law?"

When he heard this voice, Lisa finally slowed his footsteps. Jennie turned around subconsciously to see a well-dressed middle-aged woman, who had beautiful skin, looking out of the entrance.

Jennie had some impression of her. During her wedding with Lisa, Marco did not participate, but Lisa's mother had specially flown all the way from America to attend.

Although they had only met once, Jennie still recognized her. This was Lisa's mother, Mrs. Chitthip.

The moment Chitthip looked at them, she met Jennie's eyes. She immediately smiled radiantly and waved at Jennie. "Daughter-in-law! Why are you leaving? Quickly, come! We made a lot of delicious food for the both of you!"

On their wedding day, Mrs. Chitthip tugged on Jennie's hand and called her 'daughter-in-law' in a similar manner. At that time, Jennie was very wary of her and had pulled her hand away. She did not give her any face and immediately left to enter the bride's room backstage.