Chapter 25: Lisa! Save Me-

Yuqi laughed in disdain. "Did you think you could ruin my name so easily? You caused me to be locked at home for many days. Jennie, I want to see if tomorrow the news headlines would be about the Kim family's eldest Miss's scandal with a group of men! Things like losing status and having a ruined reputation, it's better to have you block it for me!"

So... the medicine on the glass was indeed... the sort she had guessed?

"Yuqi, you really are mad!" Jennie shouted, tightly clutching onto her purse as she turned to leave.

Yuqi looked to see her unstable steps. While walking over, she laughed to the point of almost spraining her ankle.

"You want to leave? Do you think you can walk out of here tonight? All the people hiding here are all arranged by me! Wherever you go, there will be eyes on you! Jennie, accept your fate! I promise that tonight you will beg for death! When you feel good, you better scream softly, or you'll attract a larger crowd and let the entire world see you acting out an erotic scene!"

While speaking, she firmly held Jennie as she walked out. She pushed her into the elevator on the dimmer side of the corridor.

Jennie gritted her teeth tightly to force her mind awake. However, no matter how she tried, she could not defeat the effects of the medicine. Her eyes gradually became misty. She did not have the strength to shake off Yuqi's hand.

"Let go!" She forced her mind to be clearer, twisting her hand and trying to pull it out.

"After tonight, you most likely will have to thank me. After all, I found many strong men and fed them all the same medicine. Just thinking about it causes one's blood to heat up!"

Hearing Yuqi's words, Jennie's entire body immediately filled with goosebumps. She struggled even harder but was abruptly shoved harshly into the elevator by Yuqi.

Her back slammed painfully against the elevator wall. Due to the pain, Jennie's mind cleared up a lot. She forced herself to stand straight and raised her eyes and met Yuqi's crazed, pleased one's.

"Yuqi, let me warn you! When we usually fight, it is but an exchange of words. What you are doing now is breaking the law!"

"Ha! Can the law control me? When you enter that room, the one forced by the men would be you! The one who would be caught on camera by the reporters tomorrow morning would also be you! Your screams alone would be enough for the police to drag you away! The surveillance cameras have all been tampered with. No one can see that I've shown up! Your words will have no effect against the law!"

While speaking, Yuqi brushed through her hair which flowed down her back, while victoriously looking at Jennie. "Jennie, the number one warmth of Seoul? Ha-ha, so many men are obsessed with your appearance and figure. Tonight, I will grant all of their wishes."

The elevator stopped on the tenth floor. Jennie unconsciously pressed against the wall, unwilling to move. Yuqi forcefully pulled her out.

"Ah!" Yuqi yelled out in pain. She had yet to react when Jennie dug her nails into the back of her hand, tearing the skin. The line of red blood was painful. Yuqi instantly glared at her with eyes full of anger.

Jennie ran toward the emergency staircase by the elevator, pushing open the doors and running down. However, her feet suddenly became weak as her entire body lost strength. Her body was burning up to the extent where she could not run fast.

Hearing Yuqi pursuing her from behind, Jennie dug her hands into her bag while running.

She had to call the police!