Chapter 160: He Came Back?

Jennie: "..."

Lisa's smile faded. "My life is yours, so is my body and mind. Won't you feel guilty if you abandon me?"

Jennie: "..."

She suddenly put down the bowl and pulled up the quilt to cover his face. He couldn't move, so he just let her cover his face and head with the quilt. After keeping him like this for five seconds, she gave in and pulled the quilt away from his face.

Jennie said solemnly with a straight face, " Heal your wounds first. If you get yourself injured so badly again, I'll really abandon you."

The man smiled and pointed to the porridge she had put on the table.

"Huh?"

"Continue to feed me."

"..."

—-

Later that day, many little brothers of the XI base came to the hospital to visit Lisa without letting Sehun and Jisoo know, but it was not easy to enter Lisa's ward, even though they were from the XI base.

Jennie went down to pick them up when she got their calls.

Just then, Sehun suddenly came back. He stared at these little brothers, and the latter immediately expressed his sympathy and was about to go.

Before leaving, one of them suddenly said, "Mr. Manoban, I wish you good health and a happy marriage all your life! Mrs. Manoban is really a good woman!"

Not influenced by the bustle in the ward at all, Lisa sitting in the bed remained expressionless. However, hearing his words, he raised his eyebrows.

The little brother pointed in the direction of Cambodia. "When we were in Cambodia, Mrs. Manoban not only cooked for us and cleaned our house, but also washed our socks. We've been single for more than 20 years, and that was the first time a woman washed our socks. I even hesitated to wear them...."

At the moment Lisa heard this, Sehun kicked their asses and drove them out. "Get out!"

After they left, the ward fell into silence again. Lisa turned his eyes to Jennie. "Wash socks? Who made you do this?"

Then before Jennie answered, he turned his eyes to Sehun.

"Don't look at me. I didn't even know Miss Ji could cook. How could I let her do this?" Sehun felt that after returning to the base, he must make these boys run around the base for 50 laps. "It was she who was too worried about your safety, so she found something to do to distract herself."

Jennie coughed. "It was I who asked to do those jobs. There is no need to mention it... they were just kidding... Actually, I didn't wash many pairs of socks... I just wanted to thank them. Otherwise, I would feel guilty eating their food, living in their house, and being protected by them while doing nothing."

Sehun sneered. "You might feel even worse if you know that those brothers whose socks you washed will have to serve as targets for new recruits in shooting training from today."

Jennie. "...Oh, no!"

Sehun coldly raised his eyebrows and pointed his chin at Lisa on the bed. "If you want to save them from trouble, you'll have to plead with him."

So, it seemed that she had to plead with Lisa.

Jennie turned her eyes to the bed.

Lisa glanced aloofly at Sehun. "If you continue to use her, your brothers may serve as targets for two years."

...

Last night, Jennie went to the gynecological department too late, so some tests weren't done. Now, she was called to the consulting room by the doctor.