Chapter 182: Lisa Looked Silently at the Crack in the Door

Lisa didn't answer him.

Seunghoon put down the medicine and gazed at his indifferent face. "What the hell is going on? Are you out of your mind? Did you forget about the woman who is the love of your life? Or, in the two months you had been asleep, you suddenly realized that it is better to be single, so you want to dump your woman?"

The man on the bed didn't speak nor have any expression. He was cold as if isolated from the whole world.

Seunghoon was so angry that he wanted to curse. "Do you have any idea how long she had been waiting outside your ward every day for the last two months? She just had a miscarriage, but even though she knew she couldn't see you through the wall and the door, she still waited outside every day. You were almost killed in that car accident, and so was she. You two had been through so much together and even faced death together more than once. Now, all of a sudden, you say you want a divorce? Did the long sleep screw your fucking brain?"

Lisa closed his eyes and said coldly, "Get out."

Seunghoon was about to speak when he suddenly heard the hastened footsteps from outside the ward and heard Jisoo asking Jennie to run slowly.

He paused, then looked at the man on the bed with his eyes closed and his indifferent expression. "Jennie is here. I'll go stop her, so you better get sobered up quickly."

With that, he turned and walked out.

Jennie hurried to the hospital, only to see Marco, Chitthip, and others waiting outside and unable to get into Lisa's ward. At this time, Seunghoon came out of the ward, his eyes flitting over all the faces and settling on Jennie.

Jennie had come straight back from the airport, which was a long way from Los Angeles, but the two- or three hours' drive took Jennie only an hour and a half. She ran into the hospital, and even Jisoo almost failed to catch up with her.

She stared at Seunghoon panting and then looked at the door of the ward behind him, asking, "Is he awake? Is he really awake?"

Seunghoon took a look at her deadpan. Feeling this matter was such a headache, he raised his hand and squeezed it between his eyebrows. "Yes, he is, but he slept for too long and can't see too many people yet. Let's not bother him for now."

Jennie laughed at once. "It's okay, as long as he is awake. As long as he is awake!"

It didn't matter if she couldn't see him now. She had been waiting for two months and didn't mind waiting longer, as long as he was awake.

He was not going to be in a coma forever or become a vegetable. The doctor said he wouldn't have any problems as long as he could wake up.

Now, he finally woke up.

Her Lisa didn't leave her. He had come back.

Seunghoon's throat stiffened, and he couldn't speak for a moment at the sight of her overjoyed expression. After a moment, he placated Chitthip and Marco and asked them to go back to rest and wait for his call.

Jennie still insisted on staying in the hospital. Seunghoon didn't force her to leave. When he saw Jennie putting her suitcase against the wall, then sitting alone on a bench outside the ward, and waiting patiently as always, he looked at her in silence for quite a while and then asked, "You're not going back to Seoul?"

"I'll see how it goes. I called the Kim family on the way back from the airport to the hospital. The servant said that my father ate today, and he is in better condition than the previous two days."

Seunghoon nodded.

She waited all night but couldn't get into the ward. Every time Seunghoon came out to see her, he urged her to go back to rest or to sleep in the escort room.