Chapter 141: Want to Get Closer and Closer to Him

Jennie immediately put on clothes and followed them out.

When she got downstairs, Jisoo had gone out of Yu Garden. Auntie Chen happened to enter the kitchen, so she didn't see Jennie.

"Mrs. Manoban?" The other two servants didn't hear what Jisoo told Auntie Chen, so they greeted Jennie respectfully when they saw her.

Jennie signaled them to be quiet. She sneaked out quietly while Auntie Chen didn't notice her.

The servants were puzzled by her behavior, but, after all, she was the mistress of Yu Garden. Seeing her sneaked out stealthily, they dared not ask her why.

Jennie hid in the yard and watched Jisoo get into the black car waiting outside. Jennie looked at the direction the car left and then turned to glance at the other cars in the garage.

Jisoo was very wary. She would soon find her if she just followed her in a car.

Half an hour later.

As the Kim family was on good terms with the traffic police brigade of Seoul, Jennie asked them to help track the route and destination of the car Jisoo took.

They told Jennie that the car headed straight for the airport after leaving Yu Garden.

Jennie immediately drove to the airport. Half an hour later, she reached the airport. As soon as she got into the airport, she took a pair of sunglasses large enough to cover half of her face from her bag and put them on, raising her collar high to cover her chin and the lower part of her face. Then she looked around and walked straight toward the passage to international flights.

As she expected, Jisoo was going abroad. From a distance, Jennie spotted Jisoo and several men in a black suit conducting boarding checks. Jennie looked at the flight number displayed above the counter and checked it with her cell phone. It was a flight from Seoul to Cambodia two hours later.

Jennie hid behind. When Jisoo and the other men entered the security passage, she rushed to the counter and asked if there was any seat available on this flight. Then she bought a ticket for the same flight, passed through the security check, and entered the first-class lounge.

Jisoo and those men bought economy tickets. Now they were waiting in the waiting area that was a distance away from the first-class lounge where Jennie was. Looking out through the window, she could see the crowd waiting outside, but they couldn't see her from the outside.

"Hello, do you need anything to drink?" A staff member of the lounge came up to her and asked gently.

Jennie looked out again and found Jisoo and the other men eating some bread and drinking mineral water. Apparently, they were really in a hurry.

Jennie waved her hands, showing that she didn't need anything to drink. She didn't make any sound. After all, Jisoo was a person of keen perception. She worried that Jisoo might notice her if she made any sound.

The staff member didn't ask her any more questions but gave her a fresh fruit bowl and some cookies provided to every passenger in this lounge.

Because she was pregnant, Jennie ate some fruit and cookies when waiting for boarding. When the boarding announcement rang, Jisoo happened to go to the toilet. Taking advantage of this chance, Jennie hurried out. Her ticket was first-class and she was pregnant, so she could board the plane first without queuing. In this way, she successfully avoided the Jisoo's eyes and boarded the plane.

During the five-hour flight, Jennie stayed quietly in the first class and didn't go to the rear. She struggled for hours with her pregnancy symptoms and refrained herself from vomiting, but after the plane landed at Phnom Penh International Airport, due to discomfort at landing, when the passengers lined up to go outside, Jennie suddenly retched. She raised her hand to cover her mouth when a passing flight attendant noticed her and asked her to get off the plane first.