Chapter 51: Lisa Removed His Suit Jacket and Carried Jennie Out

"What happened?" Lisa's eyes were sharp as knives as he turned to Somi.

Somi did not expect that he would actually ask her.

This man's observational skills and thoughts were way too careful...

Careful to the point where... it was terrifying...

"I'm not sure," Somi knew she could not conceal it, so she lowered her voice. "Earlier on, I wanted to visit the restroom, but I felt that this place... was not very normal..."

"Only not normal?" Lisa chuckled coldly. "Somi, you don't wish to return safely to America?"

Somi's expression was stiff and about to crack from his coldness. She lowered her gaze. "I'm really not sure."

Lisa did not pay her any more attention. His cold gaze returned to Jackson.

Jackson did not plan on wasting any more time. A hint of worry appeared in his eyes, he said slowly, "Jennie entered the bathroom 25 minutes ago. She still hasn't come out."

The other party had just finished his words when Somi instinctively rushed to wrap her arms around the man's elbow. Before she could touch him, Lisa's silhouette was already a few steps away from her.

Seeing that the restroom door was actually locked from outside, Lisa's jaw tightened, and his Adam's apple moved. His gaze was heavy and could unfreeze the water of the frozen rivers.

The instant the bathroom's heavy door was kicked open, the stuffy and humid air of the malfunctioning air cooler began to spread out.

Lisa's brows furrowed tightly. All of the cubicle doors were slightly open because they were unused. Only the cubicle at the end was tightly locked.

Hearing the noise, the hotel employee immediately brought over a flashlight. After being cut by Lisa's cold eyes, he rushed forward to help open the door inside.

The moment the door was opened, they saw Jennie dressed in a pink gown sitting on the toilet seat cover. Her head was limply pressed against the wall, her body slanted to the side. Her hair was sticking against her sweaty face. Both her eyes were peacefully shut; her face was as pale as paper, and even her lips barely had any color. She was already unconscious.

Somi was right behind. Seeing this scene, her delicate brows knitted after looking at Jennie's terrifyingly white face...

"Aiya, why is there still someone in this bathroom?" the employee, uninvolved in the whole incident, anxiously said. "How long has she been unconscious for? We have to call for a doctor quickly. Hopefully, nothing happened..."

The employee's words had yet to finish when Lisa threw off his suit jacket, his gaze heavy. He directly carried out the unmoving Jennie. Her entire body was ice-cold, and her gown was filled with the stifled, humid air. He wrapped half her body in his warm suit jacket, quickly bringing her out in a bridal carry.

The instant he walked out of the bathroom, Marco was already standing by the door with a cold as ice expression as he watched the scene.

A flash of somber coldness flashed by Lisa's eyes. He quickly carried Jennie past him unhesitatingly. He passed by Shen Mu who had rushed over and coldly said, "Get Seunghoon here immediately."

Shen Mu was startled, completely unaware of what had happened. After seeing the pale Jennie, he frantically nodded. "I will inform Doctor Lee immediately."

He had just finished his words when he glanced back and saw Jackson standing right next to the crowd. He thought in his heart, did they not already have a doctor here?