Chapter 42: Did You Think That Any Fiancée the Manoban family Forces...

Manoban Corporation.

On the 20th floor, the conference room door opened. The executives from each level of the management filed out of the room. Shen Mu followed behind Lisa with a stack of documents in his hands. While looking at it, he softly discussed several problematic points from the meeting.

Lisa then returned to the highest floor, his long legs walking out of the elevator. Secretary Jeon, who was already waiting by the elevator, approached him.

"CEO Manoban, the young miss from the Kim family is here. You were having a meeting, so I had her wait in your office." Secretary Jeon's smiling expression directly met his gaze.

"The Kim family's young miss?" Lisa asked indifferently.

If the person who came were Jennie, Somi would never use such a manner to address her. Even if she refused to address her by Mrs. Manoban, she would never use such a term that would easily confuse others.

Secretary Jeon kept smiling warmly. "CEO Manoban, the secretary's room still has some documents to be dealt with. I'll go and busy myself."

Lisa only listened and did not reply. He walked back to his office. The moment he stepped through the door, he saw that 'Kim family's young miss.'

Mina was currently in the CEO's office, arranging the documents on his desk. There was also a cup of freshly brewed coffee on his desk.

Lisa's expression was as indifferent as ice. "What are you doing here?"

Mina raised her head to smile at him. "Brother Lisa, have you been very busy?"

Lisa stood in front of the office door. The door was opened, but he did not enter. His tone became even icier. "This isn't a place you can enter, get out!"

Mina arranged the stack of documents, obediently placing it back down in its original position.

She then raised her eyes to look at him. "Earlier on, I only thought of waiting for you here. Since I had the time, I helped you to tidy up a bit. And I saw that you didn't even have a cup of coffee, so I personally brewed one for you. Quickly taste it. I'm not sure if you prefer Americano or..."

Lisa's brows furrowed sternly. "The Manoban Corporation doesn't lack in secretaries or assistants. This kind of work doesn't need to be done by you. I rarely drink coffee in the office. You can leave now."

Mina appeared not to have heard his intention to chase her out. She backed away from his desk but approached the door. While walking, she obediently said, "I know that my sister has been spoiled growing up. She definitely won't be willing to do such a thing. Since I had the time, I did it for you."

Between her words, she faltered for a moment, her gaze fixed on his body. "Brother Lisa, I can explain what happened at the Manoban family home that day!"

Lisa knitted his brows.

Mina bit her lip. "I really didn't have any bad intentions. I only carelessly said something wrong. Even though, my sister forcefully slapped me three times. I accepted it. I've never committed any mistakes since I was young, and the moment I did something wrong, she slapped me so painfully. Today, I only wanted..."

After being confined at home for several days, she finally had the opportunity to leave the Kim home while Daniel left for Lin City to discuss a partnership. Kwon Yuri was not too strict in watching her.

Mina considered the past few days carefully. Since Jennie laid things out so clearly that day, she no longer needed to act like she used to. If she wanted to obtain this man, she had to be adaptable. As long as she was determined, she refused to believe that Lisa would not see her sincerity.