Chapter 157: She Stared in Disbelief

Finally, the plane takeoff for America.

In this plane, there were only four people: Jennie, Jisoo, Sehun, and Lisa.

Sehun was covered in the scent of smoke. Before climbing aboard, he had pinched off a cigarette bud. Recently, he had been smoking much more than usual.

Jisoo sat slightly further away from them, right against the wall that separated them from the pilot's room. Occasionally, she would chat with Jennie.

Compared to the two women, the two men were much more silent.

Sehun calmly reclined in the chair, appearing like an elder with his arms crossed. He closed his eyes and prepared to sleep.

Lisa turned slightly. For now, he was unable to make any large movements and could only lean against the window lazily. As watched the scenery outside, his eyelashes cast a gentle shadow on his face.

Jennie nearly forgot about the frightening experiences they had gone through.

She nearly thought that Great Boss Manoban and she had only just returned from a vacation in a humid country and were on the flight home.

This man was always able to set her heart at ease. He gave a sense of security, belonging, and stability. All of it came from him.

Jennie was not sure when she fell asleep. When she woke up, her mind felt dazed. She could still hear the noise of the propeller by her ear. Since they were still on the plane, she shouldn't have slept for very long.

However, the light piercing through the cabin windows indicated that they had already flown past half the earth. Several hours of flight had already brought them from the evening to daylight.

Originally, she was rather uncomfortable from the nausea and pregnancy symptoms. Right now, she was extremely ill-suited for long flights. However, right now, she felt exceptionally comfortable laying here.

She woke up under the piercing light and finally reacted.

She was laying on Lisa's lap.

His wounds—

Jennie frantically sat up. The moment she the man's gaze landed on her face. Lisa pushed her slightly messy hair behind her ears, gently asking, "Why didn't you sleep more?"

"You are still wounded, why did you let me lean on you? It's sufficiently uncomfortable not being able to move for so long, yet you still took on my weight. You should have woken me up." As she spoke, Jennie busied herself with checking the wounds on his back.

Thankfully, there was no blood on his clothes. She then let out a sigh of relief.

"I only have some surface wounds on my back. It's not as if I can't completely move." Lisa was about to reach out to pick up the blanket that had fallen off her body. Jennie was worried that he would aggravate his wounds and pressed his hand down. She turned to pick it up herself.

Right now, it was slightly quiet in the cabin. She wasn't sure if Sehun was actually asleep, or he was only resting his eyes. She guessed that even if he had heard them, he would be too lazy to respond.

Jisoo did not sleep, but she did not speak either. She was leaning against the plane's wall quietly, thinking about God knows what.

Jennie softly whispered: "Jisoo, you're not sleeping?"

Jisoo finally then turned toward her. "No, we're almost arriving. Mrs. Manoban, you haven't been resting well for the past few days. Your pregnancy is supposed to make you feel more tired. It isn't suitable for you to continue staying up late with us. After we land in America, please head to the hospital for a checkup."