🔞minsung pt.2🔞

(no one POV)

Minho slowly brought his knee against the Youngers crotch making him make unholy sounds in between the sloppy kisses they were sharing to one another.

Both of them only wearing boxers to this point, Han and Minho feeling aroused by each others touches and sounds. Tongues fighting for dominance which Han lost pretty quickly. Minho slowly started kissing the Youngers neck craving for more and more. Han letting out whimper and moans as the elder sucked on his sweet spots creating hickeys.

Minho's hand trailed inside of the younger's boxers, Han responding with a slight moan to it. Minho gently rubbed Han's already leaking hard cock. Han moaned to the older touch, making Minho feel even more aroused and hungry for the younger. Minho then took off the Youngers boxers who whined a little by the air hitting his cock. Minho took a lube bottle from the bedside table and put some on his fingers. Han gulped as he felt the cold lubed fingers against the rim of his hole. Minho then inserted one finger inside of Jisung who sighed at the feeling.

"Ready baby?" He asked and Han nodded without hesitation, he wanted to feel more and more when the seconds passed.

Minho slowly started moving his finger inside of Jisung, curling it a little making the younger see stars. Han moaned as Minho inserted yet another finger inside of him. He couldn't lie.. that the stretch didn't hurt cause it certainly did a little, but as he moved his finger in and out, the pain kind of disappeared and turned into a pleasure. Jisung moaned Minho's name begging for more. Minho inserted the third finger inside of Jisung as a respond and the younger arched his back at that.

"F-fuck minho.." he gasped.

Minho only smirked as a respond and when he thought Jisung was stretched enough he pulled his fingers out receiving a slight whine from the younger. Minho applied some lube on his cock, he hovered on top of the younger and gently kissed him.

"You ready baby?" Minho looked at Jisung in the eyes and smiled like he was some innocent guy.

"More than ready" Jisung said and gasped as Minho slowly thrusted in.

Minho gave Jisung some time to adjust, and when Jisung nodded for Minho to continue, he started slowly thrusting into Han who made gasps and whimpers here and there.

"Fuck.. minho~" Jisung moaned the olders name and grabbed tightly onto the sheets.
"Fuck you're tight.." Minho groaned and kept pounding into Jisung.

"F-faster.." Jisung begged and Minho smirked slighly at the sight of Jisung.

"Whatever you wish for Jagi." Minho said, and his movement started fastening.
Jisung gasped as he felt Minho hit his prostate perfectly.

"Agh!" He let out a high pitched moans as Minho abused his prostate harshly.

Minho began to fasten his movement once again as he tried to run after his own climax. Han's hands were tightly grabbing onto the blankets and pillows, whatever they could reach. Minho then grabbed Jisung's hands and interlocked their fingers.
Jisung held tightly Minho's hands.

"Oh god.. i'm gonna come" Jisung moaned.

"M-me too baby" Minho said and fastened his pace once more, just to feel Jisung tighten around him, which made him lead to his own climax.
Feeling Minho's warm liquid fill him up Jisung reached his own peak and released onto their stomach's.

Minho breath heavily as he looked at the exhausted looking boy below him. He gently kissed Han and pulled out.

"I love you" Minho said.

"I love you too" Jisung smiled tiredly.

/i cringed so hard while typing this + the fact that im very christian so like IM SORRY FOR MY SINS LIKE 😟😟 GOD FORGIVE ME AND JESUS 😓😓 IM GONNA PRAY EVERY NIGHT, nah im kidding idc/