❓vampire diary❓

A/N: its actually just part two to SeungIn 🥰 Enjoy

(Jeongin's POV:)

It's been a few weeks since i found Seungmin on the side of a road. We've become even closer and closer and i can't help but fall in love with the fragile boy.
I knew we would not work tho, since i was a vampire and he was a human. It was taboo and no one would be accept it.

After the intimate night we had we haven't done really anything except making out. I do enjoy making out with him and taking things slow, ive tried not to make any stupid moves since i don't want him to scare him off... i really do care about his feelings.

Ive never felt things like these for anybody and it's something to getting used to right now.

Right now i'm making breakfast while Seungmin is still sleeping in his room- which is more like our room since i kept wanting to cuddle him at night... somehow i got addicted to his touch and closure, i love it and i think he loves it too.

I heard steps from upstairs, so now i knew Seungmin was awake and headed downstairs.

"Morning"
I heard his soft and tired voice say.
"What are you making?"
He asked as i felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"Waffles, your favorite"
I answered with a smile.

He pulled away and sat down by the table watching me cook. He was so adorable with my t-shirt on him. He was a bit small.. I never asked about it because i thought it might be personal, but i only get more curious of him as time passes. I thought that maybe his ex was involved in the reason he is so skinny.

"You okay Innie? You seem so much in thoughts today."
Seungmin asked with the soft voice of his and i just smiled as i gave him his plate.

"I'm fine"
I answered and sat down to eat.

I knew Seungmin always questioned why i ate quietly and the real reason behind it is, i always ate alone or with other vampires, with other vampires eating is not as awkward because i don't feel hungry for their blood but when it comes to Seungmin sitting at the table with me. I try hard to only focus on my waffles because i don't want to hurt him.

Ive tried to find the easiest way to say this to him but i haven't gotten the chance and he let it go pretty easily and eats quietly with me which i do appreciate.
I think talking might be a too much of a distraction of my actual food.

We finished eating and i cleaned up the table as usual.

"So what should we do today?"
I asked Seungmin who lifted his head up from his phone.

"oh, i don't have anything in mind, do you?"
He asked with an adorable puppy like smile.
Gosh it was hard to resist him.

"Nothing really, but we can't go outside, unless we go at night"
I said and sat down next to him.

"Oh yeah.."
He said quietly and started thinking, i assume because of the expression he makes everytime he thinks.

"Come"
I said and picked his fragile body up, carrying him to the living room and on the couch.

"What do you have in mind Innie?"
He wrapped his arms around my neck and looked at me with the most innocent puppy eyes ever.