💘🔞❓Summer night❓🔞💘

A/N- You shall guess the ship before the end heheh😚😚 as beforee i'll be giving some small hints here and there... 🩵 OHHH btw I SUGGEST listening wicked games while reading thiss bc it just gives a nice vibe

[Authos pov]

The perfect warm breeze hit their faces, as the lovers ran on the beach with laughter filling the air.
The older dragging the younger along with him. Both happy to spend time with each other like this.

"When was the last time spending time like this?" The older asked and stopped their cute running session around the beach.

"I can't even remember... JYP sure keeps us busy" The younger giggled and pulled the older close.
The older admired the younger in his arms. In his eyes no one else was more beautiful than him.

The younger looked up to the slightly taller male and giggled softly.
"You have sand on your cheek" He said and rubbed it off with his thumb.

"You have some on nose" The older chuckled and wiped the youngers nose.

"Were pretty messy aren't we?" The younger wrapped arms around the olders neck.

"Oh things do get messy when its just the two of us" The brown haired boy gave a mischievous smirk to the younger whose brown doe eyes looked beautiful in the sunset.

"Oh shut up..." The younger blushed harshly at the olders words and slapped his chest playfully.

"Make me, Jagi" The brown haired tapped the youngers butt who scoffed.

"Yah! Don't touch my butt" The younger member flushed red and started chasing the older who started running away from the younger knowing he'd get punished.

"You'll never catch m-" The mischievous older member was about to say when he slipped and fell on the sand.

The younger watched as his lover fell down and started laughing from the bottom of his heart.
He managed to calm down and then helped the older up who was pouting.
"Oh my poor baby" The younger giggled and brushed sand off of the older.

"You dared to laugh at me" The older picked the younger up in bridal style who started screaming for the older to put him down.
"YAHH put me down you psycho!" He whined

"Never!" The older let out an evil laugh and started walking towards the water.

"You wouldn't dare!!" The younger looked at the older with shock.

"Oh i would." He gave the younger a small kiss on the nose and was about to lower the younger into the water.

"NOOO YOU BIG MEANIE" The younger started climbing up on the older not to get wet.

The older laughed and walked back to the beach and put the younger down.
"Sorry sorry" he apologised but the younger just kept hitting his chest and whining.
"You're so adorable. Jagiya" The older grabbed the youngers wrists who turned to look at the older with his doe like eyes.

"You're so mean." The doe eyes pulled away and pouted. 

"Come here Jagi." The brown haired taller boy smiled at his cute lover. He opened his arms ready for his jagi to join in his embrace.
The younger hesitated but he couldn't resist the olders hugs and immediately went into his arms.

The two lovers held each other's tightly without wanting to let go.
The sunset was slowly turning into a night sky full of beautiful starts.

"Should we walk back to our picnic?" The taller male asked the lover in his embrace.

"Fine.." the younger replied.

The two pulled away from the hug and held each others hands while walking the picnic. The water hit their feet as they walked on the beach line.
The cold water barely bothered the two since the weather was so warm even tho it was turning night.