💔SeungBin💔

(seungmin POV)

I always enjoyed admiring him from afar. His well built body and his stupidly gorgeous eyes.

Today was dance practice and I arrived at the practice room early and saw Changbin was also there. He noticed me walking into the room and gave me a smile. "Hi Seungmin" he said and a smiled back at him hoping he would not notice how red my face was after the smile he gave me. "Hi Hyung" I walked over and sat down next to him on the floor.

The silence was pretty awkward after that but to our luck, Minho walked in with Hyunjin and light up the room with their laughter.

"Oh hi Seungmin and Changbin" Minho said and gave a warming smile. "Hey Hyungs" I greeted back as I got up from the floor and Changbin did the same. "Wheres the others, smh its only few minutes still the practice starts." Minho rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Han walked in, with Chan and Jeongin right after he had said that. "HIIII" Han greeted us with a big smile on his face which made me chuckle a little. "Han tone it down a little will ya" Hyunjin groaned as he rubbed his ears. "Wheres Felix- he is never late" Changbin asked and all of us just shrugged.

After a few minutes of waiting Felix ran in. "I am so sorry for being late" He said panting. "Just glad your here, come on lets start" Minho said, and we go to our positions.

We started dancing to our newest comeback song S-class, I was messing up some of the foot work as I got distracted by Changbin's arms. Minho stopped immediately after noticing how distracted I was and called me out. "Seungmin, the steps, do it more like this" He helped me and showed how I was supposed to do them. I tried again, and.. again.... and again, at this point Minho could be visibly annoyed about how I kept messing up. "Lets take a break shall we..?" Chan requested and we all agreed.

I sat my back against the wall. I sighed out loud trying to think what went wrong with the steps. I thought I did them right but Minho's perfectionist ass kept correcting me over and over again. Changbin sat next to me and rubbed my back comfortingly. "It's ok Seungmin you'll get there for sure! yk how Minho is with choreography" He gave me a reassuring smile and got back up. I blushed a little at the man comforting me. I got back up and we started to get back into our positions.

We started over and this time I think I nailed the part with the hard steps since Minho didn't stop the dance but I could feel his gaze on me through the fricking mirror that send me shivers down my spine. When we finished Minho clapped his hands together, "good job, I think we nailed that one" He smiled being so proud of us like a mom.

I looked to my side and Changbin was already looking at me. He mouthed "Good job" and smiled at me with that fucking cute smile of his. I looked away trying to hide the fact I was blushing intensely.

We danced one more time, after getting ready to leave. I was sitting on the floor tiredly as I watched Changbin stretch. I was practically drooling over him at this point. His sweaty body being hugged tightly by that black t-shirt. His curly messy hair on the way of his eyes. As I stared at him, he suddenly turned his gaze to me and made eye contact. I quickly looked away, my face reddening by the second. I looked over at somewhere else, only to see Han all over Hyunjin and Minho on the side being jealous. it made me chuckle a little. When I turned my attention back to Changbin he was looking at someone else, which made me sigh at relief, I could stare a him all I wanted now. As I was admiring his looks, Han yelped out loudly and made me turn my attention back to them.

"Let me down!" Han was being picked up by Chan and I chuckled at how much he struggled to get down. Minho saw the chance and slapped Han's ass making him groan. "That hurtsss" he pouted and we all just laughed at him. Chan finally let him down but that didn't prevent Minho from slapping Han's ass again. I wondered what went through Minho's head because he was always slapping everyones asses. While my attention was turned to the three boys bickering. I suddenly got pushed down by Changbin. "yah-" I yelped as my back hit the floor and the older boy hovered on top of me. He laid on top of me and sighed as my face started to get red as a tomato.