💘🔞❓🔞💘

(I can see yall's reads.. yall like smut.. AND BTW THIS IS SHORT)

(Can you guess the ship before the end?)

(❓pov)

I inserted two fingers into him and heard him call out my name multiple times when thrusting and finger fucking him.
"Nu uh, that's not my name.." I said playfully and inserted a third finger into him.
"Ma-master! M'sorry.." He whined and tried to talk through his moans.
He was so dominant to everyone else yet so submissive towards me.
His back arched like a cat out of pleasure, the look of pleasure on sharp face features was beautiful.
"P-please fuck me master.." He pleaded and i chuckled.
"Do you deserve it, kitten?" I asked.
"P-please.. i-ive been a good kitty.." He whines slightly and i smile softly.
"Thats true, you've been a very good kitten to master, but have you begged enough for it?" I teased.
"P-please.. M-master i'm begging you.. fuck me.." The boy under me begged like it was his last time getting wrecked by me.
"Thats right kitten, good job" I praised him, which i knew he liked when i heard a slight moan to it.
I took my fingers out of him and lubed my length.
I grabbed his legs and put them onto my shoulders to get a better position as a i thrusted into him.
"A-ah!" The younger moaned loudly as i began to thrust into him with a steady pace.
"my my kitty~ we only started" I teased the cat like boy under me.
I pulled the leash that was attached to his collar and pulled his head upwards. I kissed his soft plumpy lips while still thrusting into him. He kissed me back sloppily with moans here and there.
I pulled back and looked at the moaning mess below me. His sharp cat like features, he was beautiful.
"C-cum?.." He asked me slightly with a whining tone of voice.
I smiled at him. "You can kitty" I said and with a few thrusts he reached his peak and came onto our stomach's, his ass clenching around my length made me cum too. I thrusted deep and slow and then stopped. We were both pathing. I looked at the tired boy under me, who i slowly pulled out of and inserted a plug into him to keep the cum inside.
"You were such a good boy for master, weren't you?" I praised and stroked his cheek gently with my hand.
"Y-yes" he nods and smiles softly at me.
"Come on kitty, lets get you cleaned up" I smiled back as i got up and picked him up into my arms.

I had prepared a bath for the both of us and now we were sitting there together.
"Feeling tired kitty?" I asked and got a nod In response.
"Did i go too rough..?" I asked again with slight concern in my voice too and he only shook his head.
"Okay, good.. what do you wanna do after this?" I wrapped my arm around his shoulder's.
"Sleep.." he yawned and i chuckled.
"Alright then kitty, we can cuddlee and sleep" i smiled at him and he only nods again, too lazy to respond properly.

(GUESS HERE>>>>>>>>)

"I love you Minho" I said while smiling.

"I love you too Channie hyung" He smiled back at me.

(THE END)

(Dont ask idk what this was but uhm WE HAVE DIFFERENT KIND OF HEARTS NOW LOOK 🩷🩵 TWO NEW ONES OMGG the blue one is gonna be my ultimate fave eveeerr)