💔Struggles💔

A/N- This is really me pouring out my feelings and what I've experienced.

TW: Things such as loss of appetite and skipping meals, SH, suicidal thoughts, mild violence, emotional abuse and strong language.

————Seungmin's pov————

"Wake the fuck up, how many times do i have to say about this?? You're already late AGAIN" My mom walked into my room and yelled at me. This was usual. Almost every morning.

"I know.." I just sat up and looked anywhere but her.

"Get up." She told me before leaving my room again.

I got myself up and got ready for school, not really trying to be fast. I didn't care anymore if i was late or not.
I checked my phone and saw a couple messages from my friends asking where i was and if i was late once again. I didn't reply, i had no motivation to.
I took my bag and went downstairs to put on shoes and leave for the bus.

"I see you're late again. When is this fooling around gonna stop??" My dad walked in while i tried to get my shoes on.

"Dunno." I just said and looked at my shoes as i tied them.

My dad just sighed heavily and walked off.
When i was ready i left.
"Bye."
I said when i was out of the door not hearing my parents say it back.
I made my way to the bus stop and got there just before the bus came, i found myself lucky because of that.
I hopped in paying for myself and took a seat next to the window. I put my airpods on and drowned the noises around me with music.

I walked into the large school buildings to find it empty. Everyone was probably still in class, i could've gone to my own but i didn't. I just went to sit down on a chair and looked at my phone.

Soon enough the bell rang and everyone left their classes.
I noticed my friends coming over and i put my phone away.
"Hey"
I smiled lightly.

"Seungieeee" Jeongin smiled widely and hugged me. I hugged him back knowing how much he loved them.
"Did you sleep in again?" He asked and i just answered with a soft yeah.

"Of course, well i hope you're prepared for the exam in next class." Han looked at his phone while talking and i felt like my heart sank. An exam. How could i forget??
God i'm so stupid, i always forget everything.
Seeing my expression Han chuckled.
"It's not that big of a deal, i mean its a small exam and you've been to classes right??"

"I mean yeah-" I mumbled and Han pat my shoulder.

"Then you've got nothing to be worrying about, if you listened in class i think you will be ok." He explained. But the thing was... i didn't. I slept most of the lessons or i was just zoned out.

We walked to the next class knowing what was coming for us. Jeongin showed me thumbs up and went to his seat.
I sat down on my seat and nervously bounced my leg. I was going to fail and i was certain of it. There was no way of getting out of this one. My parents are going to kill me if i fail one more time... ive already been such a disappointment to them.
Next to my brothers i was nothing but a disappointment.

I looked at the paper given in front of me and already knew i wasn't going to fill in anything. I felt tears rushing to me and i put my head down so no one would notice.
Why couldn't i just do anything right..?