Chapter Ten "Rise of Scorpion Arc"

I open my eyes as I wake up from being unconscious taking a look around the room I don't recognize it, I look down and see that the top half of my suit is removed with bandages around my torso and I look to the corner to see my suit is stitched up and fixed with a sowing kit next to it.

The door opens gaining my attention as I look over and go to get up but immediately gain a look of surprise as I see who it was that took care of me.

MJ:Hey Y/n.

Y/n:MJ I can ex-

MJ:It's okay, I'm mainly worried about your health. How do you feel?

Y/n:Definitely better, you did a good job in patching me up though you didn't have to fix my suit I could've done that.

MJ:I know but I wanted to, think of it as a reward for all you do for this city and us.

I get from the bed sitting down on the edge as MJ moves over and sits down next to me, I look down in thought before MJ gets my attention.

MJ:I'm not mad about you hiding it, if that's what you're worried about.

Y/n:I'm glad you feel that way but you know why I did it right?

MJ:You wanted to protect us right?

Y/n:Yes, if my enemies find out about my identity than they'd go after those close to me and I can't have that, I don't know what'd I do if I lose any of you guys.

MJ:Y/n you're my hero, for the longest time Spider-Man has inspired me and many others, people often say don't meet your heros but I'm glad I did cause you're the best person I know.

I just smile at MJ as she reminds why I do what I do, I wrap an arm around her as we hug each other before separating as I get up.

Y/n:Gwen's probably wondering if I'm okay as I always visit her after my patrols, come on let's head over to her place.

MJ:You want me to go with you?

Y/n:Yeah she's gotta know that you know and I don't think we'll have time for this tomorrow since it's the ceremony.

MJ:Okay then, are we gonna walk there?

Y/n:No we're swinging there.

I walk to my suit and begin to put on, when I get my top and gloves on I go to put on my mask but see it's still cracked since MJ probably wasn't able to fix this. I look over to her and see she has a look surprise.

Y/n:What's wrong?

MJ:Sorry it's just are sure you're okay to be swinging.

Y/n:Yeah I'm fine I feel better now thanks to you.

I put on my mask and walk to her window opening it as she walks to me and wraps her arms around my neck from behind.

Spider-Man:Hold on tight okay.

MJ:Got it.

She holds on tighter as I jump out the window and begin swinging towards Gwen's house, MJ shouts in joy as she enjoys the sensation of swinging and feeling the wind through her hair. Eventually we reach Gwen's house as I land us on the roof near her window as MJ let's go and I turn to her.

Spider-Man:How'd you like swinging?

MJ:It was sensational, no other form of travel is gonna feel the same way.

Spider-Man:Trust me I feel the same way, look let me talk to Gwen real quick let her know I'm alright and after I do I'll call you come inside okay.

MJ:Alright.