Chapter Twenty "Turning Point Arc"

It's the next day as Y/n walks out of school and immediately heads into an alleyway getting dressed into his suit as he finishes someone clears their throat getting his attention as he looks over and sees Gwen standing in front of him.

Spider-Man:What are you doing here?

Gwen:I'm not staying away from you.

Spider-Man:What no! Gwen listen I'm risking your life.

Gwen:Well that's too bad cause I'm not leaving here until you let me swing with you.

Spider-Man:Gwen-

Gwen:No you listen, when I found out you were Spider-Man I didn't care cause I love you, I know it puts me at risk but this is my choice and I wanna be here for you.

Spider-Man looks down before sighing as he shoots a web to Gwen and pulling her in as she wraps her arms around him before he jumps up and takes off swinging through the city, Gwen smiles as she holds onto Spider-Man and shouts in joy feeling the wind through her.

Gwen looks Spidey as he looks to her and she kisses his cheek as the two swing through the city, it's been a few hours now as Y/n and Gwen sit at the top of Oscorp together as they look into the city.

Gwen looks to Y/n and notices the scared look on his face, never seeing him this scared before she decides to ask him what's wrong.

Gwen:Hey what's up? I've never seen you this scared before.

Y/n:Gwen Otto was hard to fight for me cause my relationship with him but this guy, this guy genuinely scares me it's as if he only exits to make me suffer hell it's all he wants to do he said so himself.

Gwen places her hand on Y/n's cheek and turns his head so that he'll look to her.

Gwen:Hey I know it's scary but you'll get through this, we both will and I know you'll win this fight.

Gwen leans in and kisses Y/n as the two share a moment together, they eventually separate and smile at each other but soon that somber moment doesn't last as Gwen is quickly taken away as Goblin flies away from the scene laughing as Gwen screams in his arms.

Y/n:No!!!

Y/n puts on his mask and jumps off the building activating his web wings immediately chasing after Goblin, Goblin flies through the city as Spidey glides after him from behind before eventually the two stop with Goblin flying high above an Alchemax facility while Spidey stands on the roof.

Spider-Man:Put her down!

Green Goblin:I told you not everyone gets a happy ending.

Spider-Man:I said put her down! This is between me and you!

Goblin looks to Spidey before nodding as he let's Gwen go, she falls through the air as Spidey jumps up and catches her as they both fall through the air landing on the ceiling breaking it as they fall into the building.

After falling into the building they land on a scaffolding as they look around and see that it's a big dome like room with something big in the middle, their moment of peace doesn't last as Goblin moves in and immediately attacks Spidey grabbing him by the neck and slams him against on of the walls.

As Goblin holds Spidey against the wall scientists behind a glass wall look to the fight and activate an alarm, Spidey slams his arm against Goblin causing him to let go as the two fight on Goblin's glider punching and blocking each other's attacks before Spidey grabs him by the neck and slams him into the scaffolding.