Chapter Three "Enter Electro Arc"

It's another day as I'm walking down the sidewalk to Midtown High with Petra and Gwen by my side as the two are talking about the new Jedi Survivor Game.

Gwen:Is it still Souls like cause I'm not good at those.

Petra:It is but you can choose difficulties so just play on a lower difficulty.

Gwen:I feel bad playing on a lower difficulty.

Y/n:Gwen there's no shame in playing on a lower difficulty I mean you're still playing the game and beating it so why does it matter, you have nothing to prove in playing a higher difficulty all that matters is that you enjoy it and have fun.

Gwen:Well okay then, I'll give it a shot.

We continue to walk before eventually reaching Midtown as we walk in together along with greeting Harry and MJ, we sit down together at the cafeteria while we just wait for classes to start.

Harry:Yesterday was insane I mean a guy with electricity powers, Y/n you said you got held up in there right?

Y/n:Yeah I did and that electricity guy almost crushed me with debris but then Spider-Man came in saved me.

MJ:Ahh Spider-Man I mean the guys only been around for 5 years compared to other heros and he's already done so much.

Harry:Could use an upgrade when it comes to the costume though.

Y/n:"I've honestly never thought about upgrading, suits never been so damaged for the need of one."

MJ:I don't know I think it's kinda charming though then again an upgrade would be pretty cool depending on the look of course.

The bell rings signaling that it's time for class as we all get up and head to our designated homerooms.

Timeskip

It's the end of the school day as I'm walking down the hallway but then my name gets called gaining my attention as I look over and see Gwen walking over to me.

Gwen:Hey Y/n.

Y/n:Hey Gwen, what's up?

Gwen:Well I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place for dinner like a date.

Y/n:A-A date?

Gwen:Well only if you want it to be-

Y/n:Yeah a dates great.

Gwen:You could also meet my Dad.

Y/n:Meet your Dad?

Gwen:Yeah, what do you think?

Y/n:Yeah I'd like that.

Gwen:Okay then how's 4:30 sound to you?

Y/n:Yeah that sounds good by me. "An hour of patrol will do just fine."

Gwen:Okay then, I can't wait for it.

Gwen walks by Y/n as he thinks to himself before screaming yeah in joy as other students look at him weirdly but no one says anything, he smiles to himself before turning around as it transitions while he turns to him jumping off a building in his Spidey costume.

Spidey swings through the air as he feels the wind push against him enjoying every moment of it, he pushes himself against a building as he runs along the wall of it as people on the inside look at him as he runs past them while waving at them. Once reaching the edge he jumps off getting close to the ground as he runs along the cars passing them as many of the passengers look in amazement before he shoots a web out and lifts himself up.