Chapter Fourteen "Doc Ock Rises Arc"

It's been a week since Norman Osborn cancelled the grant money and confiscated a lot of their equipment but they didn't let that stop them, with the help of a deal from Aim Cybernetics which Y/n was a bit suspicious of they were able to restart their work in prosthetics but what Y/n didn't know is that Otto was creating a little project of his own.

Y/n walks into the lab as he looks around for Otto not seeing him but then a loud thud from behind him gets his attention as he turns around to see Otto as he lowers himself down using large mechanical arms, Y/n looks to Otto surprised as he didn't know he was working on this.

Otto:What do you think my boy, full fast paced processing straight from the mind with the neural interface.

Y/n:Otto it looks great but it can also be dangerous, the neural interface isn't ready and with long exposure it can damage to the brain.

Otto:I understand that Y/n but I mean look at what we can accomplish with it.

Y/n:I know that Otto and it's incredible but we can't rush this it's dangerous please Otto.

Otto looks down and thinks to Y/n said before complying as he reaches behind his head and shuts off the arms, Y/n sighs in relief as Otto listened to him but then he gets a notification on his phone as he pulls it out and sees that his friends are asking where he his.

Y/n:Listen Otto I gotta go my friends are asking where I am cause the Osborn Rally has started.

Otto:I understand, go and spend time your friends.

Y/n leaves the lab as Otto just stands there contemplating on what Y/n has said when something the TV next to him gets his attention as he looks over and sees Norman Osborn giving a speech at the Rally, Otto's hand begins to shake as he looks in rage before turning on the neural interface again activating the arms as he slams the TV screen in rage.

Meanwhile at the Rally Y/n and his friends stand in the crowd as they watch Norman give his speech.

Harry:Can't believe it's been a month since my Dad became Mayor.

Y/n:It feels so long ago.

MJ:Is it any different at home with him being Mayor Harry?

Harry:He's not at home as often anymore, which sucks yeah but he never gave me that much attention to begin with.

Petra:What about that project you two were working on?

Harry:That's only time we ever really spend time together and even then all we really talk about is the serum and nothing else.

Y/n goes to say something but then the ground shaking gets everyone's attention as they look around when out of nowhere the wall to the building behind Norman is broken as Otto Octavius emerges from the broken wall surprising everyone as they begin to run away but Norman and some others look on in shock.