Chapter Twenty-Six (Non-Canon) "Spider-Verse Part One"

Y/n sits on the roof of May's house as he looks to the city contemplating on what he's just heard, based off of what the other's have told him so far he's mainly either dead or depressed in other universes.

Y/n:I mean how's someone meant to deal with information like that.

As he continues to stare into the city the sound of the front door opening gets his attention as he looks down and sees nothing, putting on his mask he activates a thermal vision mode he has and sees that it's Miles walking away from the house.

He goes to talk with him but then thinks about how he probably just needs time to himself like how he's feeling so he just leaves him be, a few minutes later as Y/n looks into the city someone sits next to him and takes a hold of his hand.

He looks over to them and sees that it's Gwen as she looks to him with a comforting smile.

Gwen:I know it must suck to hear what you've just heard but you don't know if this is how you are throughout the multiverse.

Y/n:It certainly feels like it.

Gwen:I know but I mean look at you, you're Spider-Man I mean that has to mean something right?

Y/n:I guess it might mean that I'm different from my other counterparts.

Gwen:You're unique and honestly I like that, you're different from what you're meant to be.

Y/n:I guess so though now that I think about it I refuse to believe that I'm meant to be this dead or depressed guy throughout the multiverse, if I exist than that means there has to be more like me out there.

Gwen:That's the spirit now how about me and you get out of here?

Gwen stands up holding out her hand for Y/n to accept asking him to swing with her.

Y/n:Wait what about the Override Key?

Gwen:Peni's on it she said it won't be ready til morning, so you wanna get out of here?

Y/n and Gwen swing through the city together side by side as they look to each other and laugh smiling under their masks, Y/n grabs Gwen by the hand and spins throwing her up as flies higher into the air.

From the top Gwen shoots down two webs pulling Y/n up as he flies up to her and when he does he grabs her by the waist as she wraps her arms around his neck, the two begin falling while they look to each other as they continue to hold each other.

They get close to the ground before Y/n shoots a web out last second pulling themselves up as he swings through the air while Gwen looks to him, Eventually after swinging for a bit the two now hang upside down on a sign looking into the city.

As the two hang next to each other they have their mask's off, Gwen looks next to her over at Y/n and smiles seeing his calm face as he admires the view of the city. Y/n then looks over next to him at Gwen and she doesn't look away as the two now smile at each other while looking to each other in the eyes.

(Disclaimer:Miles and Gwen have been aged up to be the same age as Y/n)

Eventually as the two look to each other they begin to lean in slowly until eventually they kiss each other while upside down, Gwen wraps her arms around Y/n as he places his hands on her hips while they continue to kiss each other.

Eventually after a bit the two separate as they look each other with Gwen smiling as she looks him and he places a hand to her cheek, After the two has their moment it's been a few hours now as it's morning. Peni has finished the Override Key as they just sit in the living room with each other.