Chapter Twenty-Three (Non-Con) "Spider-Verse Part One"

Y/n and Miles stands next to each other as they watch Peter waiting for him to wake up and eventually Peter's eyes begin to open and as they do he looks to them as all three of their Spider-Senses act up.

Peter:Woah you're like me.

Peter tries to get out of his restraints moving around causing Miles to flinch and move back a bit.

Y/n:Yeah.

Miles:Why do you look like Peter but look different?

Peter:What?

Miles:Why's your hair different, why's your eyes different, why's your body a different shape?

Peter:Pretty sure you just called me fat.

Miles:What? Uh n-no I-

Peter:Listen kid you don't look so good either, most superheroes don't wear their own Merch.

Peter than looks to Y/n.

Peter:So what's your deal?

Y/n:From a different dimension like you.

Miles:This is great, you can train me like my Peter said he would before-

Peter:He died.

Y/n:Hey what happened to me being your teacher?

Miles:No offense man but look at him, he seems more experienced than you.

Y/n:That's fair.

Miles:Look I made a promise to him.

Peter:Here's lesson number one kid, don't watch the mouth watch the hands.

Y/n moves to the side as Peter reveals he's got out of the restraints surprising Miles before kicking the punching bag knocking Miles back, Peter moves to the window as Miles look up at him.

Miles:Peter-

Peter shuts Miles up by shooting a web at him before opening the window.

Peter:Trust me kid it'll all make you a better Spider-Man.

Peter goes to swing away but then him and Y/n glitch causing Peter to fall down landing on a lower level, Miles looks to Y/n and Peter due to them glitching.

Miles:Hey you two okay?

Y/n:No we're not.

Miles:What's wrong with your bodies?

Peter:I don't think our atoms aren't too jazzed up about being in the wrong dimension.

Peter gets up and holds onto the edge of the side stairs.

Peter:Look kid I'm not looking for a side gid as a Spider-Man coach, I've got a lot going on in my dimension like a lot.

Miles:With great power comes great resp-

Peter quickly turns to Miles pointing a finger at him.

Peter:Don't you dare finish that sentence, I'm sick of it!

Peter goes to vault over the side stairs but then him and Y/n glitch again causing Peter to fall down but he quickly grabs on again.

Peter:Look want my advice, go back to being a regular kid.

Miles:I don't have a choice Kingpins got a super collider, he's trying to kill me.

Peter:Wait a second what did you just say?

Y/n:That Kingpins trying to kill him?

Peter:No who cares about that, where's the collider?

Peter walks up the wall closer to Miles and Y/n

Miles:Brooklyn, under Fisk Tower.

Peter quickly turns around walking down again.

Peter:Goodbye.

Y/n:Where are you going?

Peter:When it runs again I'll just go through it and get back to my life.

Miles:No you can't let them run it, I'm supposed to destroy it and stop it from running again or else everyone is going to die.

Miles follows Peter by going the wall like him while Y/n simply uses the side stairs to hang upside down and slowly lower himself with them.

Peter:"Or else everyone is gonna die" that is what they always say but there is always a little bit of time before everyone dies and that is when I do my best work.

Peter lands on a car below them but then Miles pulls out the Override Key.

Miles:Aren't you gonna need this?

Peter:Oh you have goober, give it.

Y/n:It's an Override Key.

Peter:There's always a bypass Key, a virus key, a who cares key, I can never remember so I just call it a goober, Give it.

Y/n:No we need to destroy the collider.

Peter:Well I need it to go home, besides you need to go home too don't you?

Y/n:Yeah but not at the expense of numerous people's lives.

Peter:Just give it to me.

Miles:No!

Miles puts the Override Key in his mouth.

Miles:I'll swallow it don't play with me!

Peter:What?

Miles:I said-

Peter quickly grabs the Override Key by shooting a web to it and pulling it to him.

Miles:Hey!

Peter than beings walking along the wall of the adjacent building.

Peter:The collider created a portal bringing me here and I need to-

Peter inspects the Override Key and realizes that it's broken.

Peter:Did either of you two break this?

Miles:No it broke, I don't remember what happened.

Y/n:He fell on it.

Miles:Hey!

Peter sighs to himself placing a hand on his forehead before muttering to himself.

Peter:This is why I never had kids, this is why I never had kids.

Y/n:Can't we make another one?

Peter:No we can't make anything now cause of him, I now have to re-steal what his Peter stole from Alchemax to recreate this.

Peter throws away the broken Override Key as Miles and Y/n jump to the same wall and begins following Peter.

Miles:If I don't destroy the collider after you both leave everyone in this city. My mom, my dad, my uncle, and millions of people will die.

Y/n:And you're just gonna go home and leave us to figure this out on our own, you're good with that Spider-Man.

As they follow Peter a guy drinking coffee standing by the window notices them and looks to them with his mouth hanging open shocked.

Peter:Yeah.

Peter reaches the top of the building leavings their view as Y/n and Miles look to where he was, Miles continues looking before then sitting down looking devastated.

As he's sitting down Y/n just continues looking to where Peter was and then notices as Peter than looks over the edge.

Peter:What are you doing?

Miles slightly looks up.

Miles:Trying to make you feel guilty, is it working?

Peter:What no it's not working, does it look like it's working? No it's not-

Peter than covers his mouth with his sleeve and begins screaming into it before stopping, Miles gets up as Peter continues to look to them.

Peter:Alright you two win, come on we don't a second to lose.

Y/n and Miles then begin to follow Peter as he's now agreed to help them out.

End of Chapter Twenty-Three