Chapter Twenty-Five (Non-Canon) "Spider-Verse Part One"

Y/n and Gwen look to each other in shock as she walks up to him and places her hand on his cheek to see if he's real, when she feels that he's real she moves her hand back still looking to him in shock.

Miles and Peter look to them with Peter looking in shock as well, Miles looks to the three of them confused as to how they know each other.

Miles:So uh how do you three know each other exactly?

Y/n:I don't know how Peter knows me and I didn't know him before this, though with Gwen-

Gwen:It's complicated, obviously I'm from another dimension but there's a reason why I know him.

Peter:Look we can discuss later right now we need to make another goober.

The four of them get back on another bus heading back Miles and Peter sit with each other in the back talking about Miles' swinging while Y/n and Gwen sit next to each other ahead of them not really discussing at all just sitting next to each other.

Y/n looks to the side and as he does Gwen takes a moment to look at him still surprised that he's here or at least another version of him, Y/n turns around to look at Gwen and she quickly looks away out the window as he looks to her, he thinks of what to say and just decides small talk is where to start.

Y/n:Nice suit, seems like it really suits your style.

She looks over to him surprised that he actually decided to talk with her, she then smiles looking to him.

Gwen:Thanks I went with what felt like me, I like your suit too I mean the white is really cool. What's it made of?

Y/n:Oh it's made of a flexible carbon fiber, cool right?

Gwen:Yeah it's awesome.

Meanwhile with Peter and Miles the two look to Y/n and Gwen seeing them smile and talk to each other, they both smile at the two of them as they talk with each other as if they've always know each other.

Eventually the four get to where they need to be as they stand in front of a house, the front of the house is littered with flowers and gifts. Peter looks to the house nervously before shooting a web to the door bell causing it to ring, he looks to it for a bit before deciding to leave.

Peter:I can't do this, we'll find another way.

Gwen shoots a web to Peter's back pulling him back to them as they door to the house then opens.

???:I appreciate the sympathy but please no more gifts.

The woman looks to the front and sees four people but mainly pays attention to one of them, she opens the door fully revealing herself and also the fact that she was holding a baseball bat.

She walks up to Peter surprised and places a hand on his cheek.

Aunt May:Peter?

Peter:Hey Aunt May, Look I know this is gonna sound crazy but I'm pretty sure that I'm from-