Chapter Twenty-Eight (Non-Canon) "Spider-Verse Part Two"

We get a shot of the top of New York as the words "Manhattan, Earth-200000" appear at the top, suddenly Spider-Man runs into screen and jumps off the edge of the building they're on. He dives through the air as he gets closer to the ground, when he gets close he shoots out a web and swings up last second.

He swings through the city as people look to him and cheer, while he swings through the city he then activates his web wings and glides close to the ground. As he glides close to the ground a civilian puts up their hand for a high five and when Spidey glides by him he high fives him.

Meanwhile in the front of a liquor store someone stands in front of it wearing a disguise, they walk into the store passing by the cashier who's on his phone.

The Spot:Hey you guys got an ATM machine in here?

Cashier:Yeah it's in the back.

The Spot:Thanks.

Spot walks to the back as he stands in front of the ATM and placing a hole on it, he sticks his hand through the hole and pulls it back to see if it's money but it's not and it's instead something else, next thing he tries to do is place a hole at the bottom of the ATM and push it through but it doesn't go through and as he tries to force it through the cashier notices as he heads to back while holding a baseball bat.

Cashier:You need any help back there?

The Spot:No I got it.

Spot then turns around to see the cashier looking at him with holding a bat, the cashier goes to track the spot swinging his bat at him while they both run out of the store.

The Spot:Just let me rob you please!

While they're making a mess of the store unknown to them someone places a calzone inside the microwave heating it up before taking it out, they look to the cashier and Spot as they chase each other before finally saying something.

Spider-Man:Why do people say ATM machine? The m stands for machine.

The two finally notice him as he looks to the cashier.

Spider-Man:How much for the calzone?

Cashier:Spider-Man if you get this guy out of here and arrested it's on the house.

Spider-Man:Okay then.

He drops down and stands in front of Spot as they both look to each other.

The Spot:Ah Spider-Man my nemesis.

Spider-Man:You're not my nemesis and what are you a dalmatian?

The Spot:No I am The Spot.

He says as a loaf bread comes out of his stomach hole, Spider-Man looks to him before laughing.

The Spot:It's not funny!

Spider-Man:Don't do that, wait hold on my phone's vibrating.

Meanwhile at Midtown High Rio and F/n sit in front of Y/n's counselor, F/n holds his phone as he looks to it waiting for Y/n to texted back.

F/n:I'm sure he'll text back as fast as he can.

Back with Spider-Man he goes to text back but then Spot gets tired of being ignored and the two get into a fight, they get into a fight through the street and rooftops while Spider-Man keeps trying to text back as he's fighting.

Spider-Man:Dude come on you're just some villain of the week.

The Spot:I am not some villain of the week!

The two fight each other some more before Spidey finally manages to subdue him by webbing him up, after webbing him up he texts back to his Dad telling him that he's on his way.

Back at Midtown F/n sees the text letting Rio and the counselor know that he's on his way, Spider-Man swings into a window leading inside a supply closet in Midtown as he quickly gets dressed putting his close above his suit.

He heads into the counselors office as they all look to him, he sits down in between his Mom and Dad as they start the meeting.

Counselor:Okay Y/n's grades are pretty good. He's got a an A in English.

Rio:He does the best he can in my class.

Counselor:He's got a B in Physics.

F/n:Mr.Connors is a very strict teacher.

Counselor:And a B- in Spanish.

Rio:What?

F/n:Y/n are you trying to kill your Mother?

Y/n:No I'm not, I'm doing fine Mom.

Rio:¿Lo estás haciendo bien? Siempre estás hablando spanglish en la casa.

(You're doing fine? You're always speaking spanglish at the house.)

Y/n:Mamá, estoy bien, solo falté a algunas clases.

(Mom I'm fine, I've just missed a few classes.)

Rio:How many classes have you missed?

Y/n:Um five.

F/n:Five!

Counselor:Yes he's missed a few classes but other than that he's actually doing fine enough that maybe he can even get into Princeton University.

Rio:In New Jersey? No that's too far.

Y/n:What? Mom how's New Jersey too far?

F/n:How about a University or College here in Manhattan?

Y/n:What no I wanna go to Princeton, they're studying dimensional travel there.

F/n:Seems a little too ambitious no?

Y/n:I know that but look imagine it, I can be the first person to figure how to travel to other dimensions. Mom I know you want me to stay here with you guys but not every opportunity is gonna be here in Manhattan, I wanna do what I love and I love this.

Rio looks down in thought before looking to Y/n.

Rio:I'll think about it okay Mijo, I just don't want you to leave me yet.

Y/n smiles to his Mom and nods glad that she at least understood a bit, he then looks out the window and his widen when he sees Spot with the ATM so he immediately gets up and goes to leave.

Y/n:Hey uh this was a really good meeting but I gotta go.

Rio:Y/n-

Y/n:Whoo ho go college!

Y/n leaves the room as they look in shock but then F/n's radio goes off as dispatch tells him about a fight going on between Spider-Man and the Spot.

F/n:Uh I gotta go too.

Rio:What?

F/n:Yeah I'm sorry look I'll call you when I'm done I love you.

After that F/n leaves too with it now just being Rio and the counselor in the office.

End of Chapter Twenty-Eight

(Future authors note:I'm sorry if this chapter isn't as good as it should've been as I had a massive headache while writing it, I know I could've rested and written it when I got better but I didn't wanna make you guys wait a day or two and just wrote it instead)