Chapter Thirty-Three (Non-Canon) "Spider-Verse Part Two"

After the explosion happens Y/n is knocked back and as he flies through the air he has visions of Spot destroying New York and his Dad running to save a kid from a collapsing building.

He then lands on the ground and gets up to see Spot now completely black with white holes as he shakes uncontrollably.

Y/n:What was that?

Spot:Our future.

Y/n:What?

Spot:I'm gonna take everything from you like you took everything from me.

Y/n:No.

Spot:See you back home Spider-Man.

The Spot leaves as Y/n just stares to where he was but Gwen helps Y/n up as the four of them run through the building trying to get out, eventually they do as they land on an adjacent building but then the Alchemax building starts collapsing and under it is a bridge which already starts being affected due to the falling ruble.

The four of them swing into action as they web up the building to buy them time as they get as many people out of there as they can, Gwen is one her own saving people when her watch goes off and she sees Lyla.

Lyla:Gwen we got an incoming canon event so tread carefully.

Gwen:Got it.

Pavitr saves as many people as he can but then he sees a bus begins to fall over the edge of the broken bridge but what truly gets his attention is Gayatri in the back of the bus.

Pavitr:Gayatri? No!

Pavitr shoots a web to the web of the bus holding it up as he hangs off the edge of the bridge, meanwhile further back Hobie is helping civilians get off the bridge when Inspector Singh notices a girl in the middle crying so he immediately goes to help unknown that there's more rubble falling from above.

Pavitr holds the bus when his Spider-Sense goes off and he sees Inspector Singh and the girl in danger.

Pavitr:Inspector Singh!

Rubble begins to fall around Inspector Singh as Y/n's Spider-Sense goes off and he sees them in danger.

Y/n:Don't worry I got this!

Gwen:Y/n no!

Y/n:Don't worry thread the needle ring the bell remember.

Gwen:It's too dangerous.

Y/n:Don't worry I'll be fine.

Gwen:Y/n!

Y/n swings into action as he grabs Inspector Singh and the girl as he begins running while carrying them to safety but too much rubble begins to fall around them as it seems like they've been crushed.

Gwen:Y/n!

Gwen runs to rubble as she begins removing it looking for them and she does as Y/n lifts off some rubble above him to reveal he's fine along with the girl and Inspector Singh.

Pavitr fully lifts up the bus as it opens and people come out, when Gayatri comes out Pavitr immediately hugs her.

Pavitr:I'm glad you're safe um girl I do not know.

Gayatri looks to her father seeing that he's fine and runs to him as the two hug each other, Y/n and Gwen look to each other.

Y/n:I did good right?

Gwen's watch beeps as she looks down and sees that it reads canon event disrupted.

Gwen:Right.

The ground begins to shake as they walk to the edge of the bridge and see as buildings begin to glitch and a giant black hole appears on the ground as it sucks up the broken Alchemax building.