Chapter Twenty-Seven (Non-Canon) "Spider-Verse Part Two"

Gwen:Let's do things differently this time, so differently. His name Y/n L/n he was bitten by a radioactive spider and he's not the only one. He hasn't always had it easy and he's not the only one. Now he's on his own and he's not the only one. You think you know the rest? But you don't. I thought I knew the rest but I didn't. I didn't wanna hurt him but I did, and he's not the only one.

Gwen continues to bang on her drums even harder and harder as someone tries to get her attention.

Band Mate#1:Hey! Gwen!

Gwen stops drumming to reveal she's on a stage as the words Chelsea, NY Earth-65 appear above.

Gwen:Is the song over? Seems over.

Band Mate#2:Okay dude you don't hangout and you don't wanna talk-

Gwen:I didn't join the band to hangout or talk about my feelings

Band Mate#3:I did.

Gwen:I joined so I can my feelings with sticks.

Gwen empathizes her point by hitting her drum again.

Band Mate#2:If you don't tell someone what's going on you're gonna snap.

Gwen:I'm fine.

Band Mate#1:That's not how someone who's fine would say that.

Band Mate#2:You're supposed to say "I'm great, thanks how are you?"

Gwen:I'm great thanks how are you?

She says while getting up and knocking some of the drumming kit to the side, Gwen picks up her back and begins to leave.

Band Mate#1:Gwen come on.

Band Mate#2:I don't get you!

Gwen:You're right!

Gwen pushes open the door and walks into the city, passing by people as they don't pay mind to her.

Gwen:I always wanted to be in a band, guess I just never found the right one. In this line of work you always wind up a solo act.

As Gwen walks through the city it transitions into her in a train as the window behind her shows Y/n's face.

Gwen:Before Y/n there's my boyfriend Y/n from my own dimension.

The shot transitions from the train to Gwen's apartment as she talks with her boyfriend Y/n who's wearing glasses in this dimension.

Gwen:How many pictures did you take?

Y/n:I don't know just a few.

Gwen:Is this that dangerous menace?

Y/n:I don't know she seems like a good guy.

Gwen's Dad comes from behind holding a bowl of what looks to be salad.

George:Why wear a mask if you've got nothing to hide?

Y/n's Mom:Alright no politics at the dinner table.

Gwen:Thank you M/n.

The scene changes to that of Gwen, Y/n, George, M/n, and F/n praying as they're holding hands with their clothes and the time of day constantly changing to signal the change of time.