Chapter Nineteen "Turning Point Arc"

Spidey and Goblin stand across from each other before they run towards each other and attack each other relentlessly, Goblin throws a combo to Spidey as he blocks most of it but Goblin manages to land a few hits knocking Spidey back.

After Spidey's knocked back he immediately gets back into the fight throwing his combo to Goblin who does the same managing to block a few hits but some hit with one kick landing on his chest knocking him back a good distance.

Goblin is knocked back and while he's back he pushes out his arm making a motion as blade comes out from the gauntlet on his arm, Spidey looks to the gauntlet as Goblin immediately gets back into the fight slashing at Spidey.

Spidey dodges as much as he can but Goblin gets faster and more dangerous as he manages to cut Spidey slashing him across the chest twice and along the arm as well, after cutting his arm Spidey dodges one last attack before kicking him back and jumping on a wall using the momentum pushing himself off it to spin kick Goblin on the head knocking him across the cafeteria and into a wall.

After Goblin is knocked to the wall Spidey immediately rushes to Goblin and repeatedly punches him in the face but Goblin barely reacts simply laughing at Spidey before catching one of his punches.

Green Goblin:My turn.

Goblin kicks Spidey back as he's knocked backed into a wall, as he's dazed knocked onto the wall Goblin rushes in front of him and grabs him slamming him onto one of the lunch tables breaking it in half.

As Spidey lays on the ground he goes to get up but Goblin quickly stands over him and takes off Spidey's mask revealing his face to Goblin, Goblin laughs sinisterly before he begins to punch Y/n repeatedly in the face with each hit being more harder than the last.

After hitting Y/n repeatedly he manages to catch one of Goblin's punches before then activating Electric Palms shocking Green Goblin, as Goblin is stunned due to being shocked Y/n headbutts him hard dazing him before then shooting two webs to the ceiling and pushing him and Goblin into it.

After slamming Goblin into the ceiling Y/n pushes himself off landing a good distance away from Goblin, he stands up but then his Spider-Sense goes off so he turns around looking behind him and when he does he sees Petra standing behind him as she sees his face.

Petra:No way.

Y/n looks to Petra but then looks back to Goblin as he gets on his glider and flies away but Y/n immediately chases after him putting on his mask again, Spidey swings after Goblin as he laughs while flying away before he manages to catch up to him and web kicks him off his glider.

Goblin crashes through a building window landing inside as Spidey swings in and stands in front of him, Goblin gets up and looks to Spidey laughing.

Green Goblin:I know who you are now.

Spider-Man:Doesn't matter we're ending this right here and now.

Green Goblin:I don't think so hero, you're struggling to have everything you want while the world makes you choose. Besides even if you win I'll have already made you suffer.

Spidey's Spider-Sense goes as he dodges to the roof and looks down to see a pumpkin bomb about to go off as he shoots a web at it and throws it out of the building but while he was busy with the pumpkin bomb he failed to notice the glider coming it.

The glider hits Spidey off the roof crashing him into the wall as he lays on ground dazed but trying to get up, while he's trying to get up Goblin goes on his glider and leaves the building laughing but not before saying one more thing.

Green Goblin:Not every one gets a happy ending hero!

Goblin leaves as Spidey manages to finally get up and walks to broken window to look around the city while also contemplating what Goblin said.

Spider-Man:Shit Petra knows now, I gotta talk to her she's probably already home.

Spidey jumps out the building and swings away making his way towards Petra's place, eventually getting there landing on an adjacent house he gets out of his costume before getting dressed and walks up to Petra's house.

He knocks on the door and it opens as Aunt May stands at the entrance, she looks to Y/n and smiles but then gets a worried look as she sees his faced is a bit bruised up.

May:Y/n what happened? Are you okay?

Y/n:No yeah I'm fine May I ran into a lamppost.

May:Are you sure you're okay I can help you if you'd like.

Y/n:No you don't have to do that but thank you for the offer.

May:Anytime for you Y/n, now are you here for Petra?

Y/n:Yes is she home?

May:Yes she's up in her room alone with Gwen and MJ, you can head up if you'd like or stay down here with me it's up to you.

Y/n:Okay thanks for letting me in May.

Y/n heads upstairs but while he does he can feel May eyeing him up which causes him to shiver.

Y/n:"She's always eyeing me up everytime I'm over".

As Y/n gets to Petra's room he can hear the three talking to each other on the other side about him, he walks up to the door and knocks. He hears the three go silent before the doors opened and he sees it's Petra as she looks to him in disbelief before pulling him in and closing the door.

Y/n looks around the room before seeing Gwen and MJ sitting together on Petra's bed they look to him and smile as they wave but then Y/n turns around to look at Petra as she stands in front of him with that look she always has when she's been lied to.

Y/n:Look Petr-

Petra:How long?

Y/n:What?

Petra:How long have you been lying to me?

Y/n sighs and looks down for a moment before answering.

Y/n:Four years years.

Petra:Four years!?

Y/n:Petra look I couldn't tell you.

Petra:You've been lying to me for four years years, I mean I'm your best friend I should've known about this. You should've told me.

Y/n:Well I mean it's kind of hard to tell your best friend that you're a superhero and besides I couldn't have you knowing it's too dangerous.

Petra:Dangerous, Y/n we live in a city with superheros and villains. What could have been more dangerous?

Y/n:Having you guys specifically targeted, if my enemies find out about my loved ones than they'll use you to get to me and I can't put you guys at such risk. Especially now cause he knows who I am now.

Gwen:Y/n we're gonna be fine I just know it.

Y/n:No I'm sorry you guys are gonna have to stay away from me until I deal with this guy.

Y/n walks up to the door as they look to him he opens it and turns to them.

Y/n:As long this guy is still out there than you guys are all at danger if you keep hanging out with me while this guy is on the loose.

Y/n leaves the room as the three look to the door before looking together worried for what's to come next.

End of Chapter Nineteen