Chapter Thirty-Four (Non-Canon) "Spider-Verse Part Two"

After deactivating the Holo trap with electric palms Y/n immediately goes to run as Miguel and the other spider people begin to give chase.

Peter:Alright sorry to do this, this is bad parenting.

Hobie:Just for the record I quit.

Hobie takes off his watch and fucks off back to his own dimension, an alarm starts blaring as all of the spider people look to it before their watches beep and a holo Miguel appears from it.

Miguel:All station's drop what you're doing and stop Spider-Man.

The spider people begin to point to each other wondering who exactly they're supposed to stop.

Miguel:Y/n, Y/n L/n he's entering sector four!

The spider people look to sector four as someone walks out of it and he has four mechanical arms like Doc Ock, he notices everyone looking to him and asks if he has something on his face when Miguel from behind him calls to him.

Miguel:Y/n! He's right behind you turn around!

Spider-Person:I don't see anything Boss.

Even though he didn't see anything everyone else does as when he turned around he revealed Y/n holding onto his back, Y/n looks to the other spider people as they look to him before a massive chase ensues as they move to catch Y/n.

He manages to get away for a bit but then something slams to his face knocking him into a wall as it attacks him, he pulls it off to see it's a cat dressed as Spider-Man he looks to the cat before it spits a web ball at him causing him to let it go.

After letting the cat go he rips off the webbing from his fate and runs away again as many spider people continue to chase him.

Y/n:This can not get any weirder!

The sound of thumping gets his attention as he looks over and sees a dinosaur dressed up as Spider-Man.

Y/n:Huh I guess it can.

Y/n continues to run making his way towards an exit and as he runs he manages to go over a spider-lady holding two platforms together with her webbing, eventually Y/n reaches the edge of the building as he stands against a large window all of the spider people look to him.

Metro Boomin:Stop there's nowhere to run.

Miguel jumps out of a vent from below as he immediately goes to catch Y/n, Y/n immediately runs backs simply jumping out the window before activating his web wings and tries to glide away.

Metro Boomin:My bad guys I guess there was somewhere to run.

Y/n tries to glide away as Miguel gives chase using his own web wings to go after him, Y/n looks behind him to see Miguel getting closer so he deactivates his web wings and shoots a web to a car as it pulls him away faster.

As Y/n gets pulled away more spider people start follow as he's then ambushed by numerous spider people and he's being held in a choke hold.

Ben Riley:This is called the sleeper hold, I'm using my biceps to constrict your-

He doesn't get to finish his sentence as Y/n blows up one of his web shooters knocking them back as they all fall through the floor ending up in a lower level of Nueva York.

Y/n doesn't get a chance to breath though as he continues to be chased by spider people before finally finding a spot to hide, he stays there for a bit hiding before trying to find a way out when someone gets attention.