Chapter Thirty (Non-Canon) "Spider-Verse Part Two"

Y/n looks in surprise as Gwen falls through the portal landing on his bed looking around the room before looking to him.

Y/n:Gwen I can't believe you're here I mean how are you her-

Y/n is cut off as Gwen quickly wraps her arms around him and kisses him, Y/n looks to her in surprise before quickly kissing back as the two share a tender moment together before separating.

Gwen:I missed you.

Y/n:So did I, I mean I thought I'd never see you again.

Gwen:So did I but I'm glad I did.

The two look to each other for a bit before Gwen gets up and begins to look around Y/n's room.

Gwen:So this is the room you grew up in?

Y/n:Yeah, good ol childhood bedroom.

As Gwen looks around the room she walks up to a shelf and picks up an action figure still in it's packaging.

Gwen:Cool figure.

Y/n:Yeah it's a Daredevil figure, limited edition so it's pretty rare never been opened.

Gwen:Why's it still in the box?

Gwen grabs the packaged action figure as Y/n looks to her.

Y/n:Gwen wai-

Y/n cringes as Gwen opens up the packaging taking out the action figure before placing it back on the shelf, after placing it on the shelf she looks to Y/n smiling before then looking down seeing a notebook.

She shoots a web pulling the notebook close to her as Y/n tries to stop her from getting the notebook but fails.

Gwen:These your drawings?

Gwen looks through the notebook to see that Y/n drew the other spider people but most of the pages and drawings consisted of Gwen, she smiles and after looking through the drawings she hands Y/n the notebook back.

Y/n:Yeah I uh really missed you a lot.

Gwen:I really missed you a lot too.

Gwen walks up to the open window in his room sitting on the edge.

Gwen:You wanna get outta here?

Y/n:Gwen I'm grounded.

Gwen:Bummer.

Gwen let's go falling through the window as Y/n walks up to it and looks through to see Gwen with her mask now on as she looks to him.

Gwen:Is Spider-Man grounded?

Y/n looks to Gwen trying to come up with something to say before sighing, Rio and F/n walk up to Y/n's room as they look to each other and nod opening the door preparing to talk with him.

Though what they weren't expecting to see was that the room is completely empty and to make matters worse they look to Y/n's bed and see another person's blanket, F/n leaves the room in anger as Rio continues looking at the blanket.

F/n:That's 3 months!

Y/n and Gwen swing through the city together as they talk about how Gwen was able to visit Y/n.

Y/n:Wait hold on, so there's an elite group with all the best spider people in it.

Gwen:Okay so there's this lady Jess Drew, she rides a motorcycle and I'm learning so much from her.

Y/n:Oh yeah, I've learned of stuff since you've been gone. I've leveled my whole thing see?