Chapter Seventeen "Turning Point Arc"

Spidey swings into the city heading to where his Spider-Sense warned him something going down, eventually he gets there landing on a roof as he looks down to see lot's of police cars parked in front of a bank with many officers pointing their guns to the entrance ready in case things go bad.

Spider-Man:Most definitely a bank robbery going down, well I better get in there.

Spidey jumps to the top of bank as he finds a vent on the roof opening it and crawling inside sneaking into the building, after crawling inside the vent for a bit he finds his way in the main lobby as he hangs from the ceiling looking down to see a group of five guys with two of them trying to get into the main vault.

Spider-Man:When will they ever learn.

Spidey shoots a web to an unsuspecting guy as he looks to his chest in confusion before he's knocked onto the floor when Spidey pulls himself in and grabs him by the head slamming him onto the floor knocking him out, the other guys turn and see as Spider-Man holds down the now unconscious guy on the floor and they immediately raise their guns up and open fire on Spidey.

Unfair to them though Spidey is too fast for them to hit as he simply dodges and weaves through the gun fire before making it to another guy as he spins on the floor sweeping the guy's legs knocking off the ground and as he's falling he quickly pushes himself up and axe kicks the guy down rendering him unconscious.

After reloading two guys go to shoot again but Spidey quickly shoots a web to one of the guy's gun and pulls it out of his hand before spinning it around and hitting him with it dazing him, as he's dazed Spidey shoots a web to his chest and pulls himself in placing a hand to his shoulder.

Spider-Man:Activate Electric Palms.

The guy then gets electrocuted as it surges from Spidey's hand before he's kicked back into a wall knocking him out as Spidey uses the momentum of the kick to fly up in the air, while he's in the air he shoots a web to another guys chest as he pulls him up into the air grabbing him by the neck and shoots a web to the ground before then pulling them down choke slamming him into the ground.

Spidey gets up as the guys unconscious and looks over to the last remaining guy, the guy looks to Spidey and aims his gun to him about to fire.

Spider-Man:Activate Cloak.

Spidey goes invisible and sneaks out of the way as the guy looks around terrified as to where he went, he shoots around the lobby panicked as to where Spidey's at when unknown to him Spidey slowly webs down from the ceiling huh hanging upside down.

Bank Robber:Where the hell are you!?

The cloak disengages making a sound as the guy slowly turns around to see Spidey hanging upside down behind him.

Spider-Man:Here.

Spidey places his hand against the guys chest activating Electric Palms and knocking the guy back due to the force of the electricity and knocking him out.

Spider-Man:Damn I always wanted to do that.

After all of that is done Spidey webs all of the guys up and walks to the bank entrance opening the door and placing his hands up so the officers don't shoot him.

Officer:Spidey, what the hell?

Spider-Man:Now don't worry officers I took care of the problem, you're welcome.

Before any of the officers could respond Spidey jumps up and swings away into the city, swinging through the city Spidey heads home but then his Spider-Sense goes nuts as he hears a laugh in the background when someone crashes into him launching him into a building under construction.

Spidey quickly gets up and turns to see someone flying around on a glider before they stop and jump off it landing in front of him.

Spider-Man:So who are you? The Emerald Elf.

Green Goblin:Who I am doesn't matter, What matters is what I'm gonna do to you.

Spider-Man:And what's that?

Green Goblin:To make you suffer.

Green Goblin laughs as Spidey's Spider-Sense goes nuts as he jumps up and dodges the glider from hitting him from behind, the glider continues to fly to Green Goblin who jumps up and lands on the glider.

After landing on the glider Goblin immediately flies to Spidey who's still in the air and grabs him by the neck slamming his onto a support pillar, Spidey groans in pain but doesn't let it bother him as he slams his arm on Goblin's arm causing him to let go of his throat.

After Goblin let's go of Spidey's arm the two fight on the glider with Goblin throwing punches to Spidey but he blocks and dodges any punch thrown at him, after Goblins barrages of punches Spidey throws his own barrage of attacks even being able to land a few hits but Goblin manages to catch his final punch and kicks him off the glider and into another steel beam.

Spidey falls to the ground and looks up and Goblin begins to fly away but before he leaves he makes a declaration to Spidey.

Green Goblin:We'll meet again Spider-Man!!!

Goblin leaves as Spidey breathes heavily before getting up and looking to where Goblin left to.

Spider-Man:Something bad is coming I can feel it.

End of Chapter Seventeen