Igarashi Yuusuke x Male!Reader [Fluff]

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

Requested by Forgottenlore52 on Wattpad.

"Yuu-chan~," I called to my boyfriend as I jogged toward him. The club activities were delayed quite a while today, even though I told them I had plans after school.

And the plan was to go to Yuusuke's house and spend the time there.

Because, even if we're dating, nobody knows, that includes a friend we have in common. Nanashima Nozomu.

Well, leaving that aside and focusing on my cute boyfriend, I stood beside him, smiling bright and hugging his shoulders, pulling him closer to me, and walking together. On our way there we talked for a while.

And we commented about Serinuma-chan's absence the past few days.

"I just hope that the hit she received from Nanashima during that volleyball match hadn't caused anything serious to her health..." I sighed as I played with his hair, staring ahead.

"Yeah, but she'll be fine, she probably is just sick." I hummed in agreement with Yuu and the rest of the way we talked about whatever came to our minds, soon reaching his house.

I greeted his parents, who looked happy to see me, soon offering me to sleep here for the night. Yuusuke tried to drag me away from them, but his mother was complaining.

"But, Yuu, you're always with (M/n)-kun at school, we never get to see him~," she whined like a little girl as her arms were wrapped around my waist, Yuu's father messing with my hair playfully.

I just stared at Yuu as he looked at us with an expression that could only be described as 'I'm done with your shit', and he looked me in the eyes. I saw his eyebrows barely raising, and I instantly knew what he wanted me to do.

"Uh, I'm sorry Miss Igarashi, Yuu and I have homework to do, but I'll be staying the night, so don't worry," she whined again as I gently pushed her away, walking towards Yuu and following him to his room.

He walked in first, and I closed the door behind me.

I wasn't able to take a step forward, because Yuu hugged me tightly, pushing me against the door. It surprised me.

"Eh? Yuu...?" His breath tickled my neck, his arms hugging me tightly. I stared at him for a few seconds, but in the end, I smiled and hugged him back, caressing his back up and down slowly. "Is there something wrong, Yuu?"

He hummed a 'no' on my neck, and his body went limp against mine, making me hold his weight in my arms.

"I just wanted to spend some time cuddling with you, it's been a while since last time..." he whined in a whisper, making me chuckle lowly.

"My Yuu-chan gets really clingy when he needs attention~," I teased him and I lifted him and carried us to his bed.

"We've been dating since the first year, you know me well by now, (M/n)." He looked up at me, his beautiful eyes shining with the need of being pampered by me, and I couldn't resist.

I gently laid down on his bed, his body on top of mine, and stroked his hair as I traced random patterns on his back. He groaned with satisfaction, lifting his head and planting a peck on my lips.

"Could you wake me up when dinner's ready?" I nodded and kissed his nose, he smiled with a subtle blush tinting his cheeks. "I love you, (M/n)."

His voice filled my ears as he whispered, laying on my chest and taking a deep breath. I wrapped my around his back and slowly lifted his shirt, stroking his bare skin.