Kaeya Alberich & Diluc Rangvindr [2k Event]

Game; Genshin Impact

[2.2k Followers Tumblr Event]

Angst Prompts; ' I could've died and you couldn't have cared less' & ' You've never been loved, I can tell .'

Fluff Prompts; ' You're so cute when your half asleep like this ' & ' Enjoying the view, beautiful?'

Kaeya Alberich

(M/n) and Kaeya were out together, finishing their commissions for the day. They were having fun but (M/n) was also tired of repairing the same cart over and over again, of course, he never mentioned anything about it.

Now, while he stared at Kaeya walking ahead of him on their way to Mondstat, more specifically Angel's Share, (M/n) didn't notice the Abyss Mages that saw him walking past, soon laughing amongst one another before teleporting closer to the male, catching him in an ambush.

(M/n) was caught off-guard, so some of the attacks landed on him, and while he maintained a safe distance between them, he started calling for Kaeya.

"Kaeya!" He waited a few seconds before calling him again, "Kaeya!!" Once again, receiving no response, (M/n) thought that maybe the Captain of the Knights of Favonious may also be caught up in a similar situation as him, "Kaeya?!" He called one more time, worried about the dark-skinned male, but he didn't hear anything coming from him.

He frowned and prepared himself to attack.

"Grit your teeth and beg for mercy," he mumbled before charging forward, maintaining an offensive and changing to defensive when needed.

///////

Now, already in the City of Mondstat, Kaeya was walking with a content expression on his face after talking to Katheryne, making his way to Angel's Share, where he saw both of his closest friends, Rosaria and Venti.

He sat on the counter with them and asked his brother for a glass of wine, who silently did, keeping a subtle frown on his brow.

Diluc didn't mean to overhear or eavesdrop on his brother's chit-chat, but he heard Kaeya mentioning how he came back from helping (M/n) with his commissions. "Well, where is (M/n) now?" Diluc asked, acting as if he wasn't slightly worried about the lack of the (h/c) haired male's presence.

Kaeya glanced at the red-haired male, and took a sip from his cup, "Oh, he's doing his last commission I think, he should've been done by now tho," noticing the lack of worry coming from his brother, Diluc walked from behind the counter in a hurry, ready to call Charles over to take his spot at the bar, when the door was opened aggressively, the loud sound echoing in the place that immediately went quiet.

Turning around on his stool, Kaeya showed his usual playfully flirty smile at the sight of (M/n), completely ignoring his state. He was dirty and his clothes were messy, his clothes were burnt, he had frost on his fingers and his body occasionally twitched due to the electro damage he received. Kaeya opened his mouth about to say something, but instead, he was met with a hard first to his nose.

The cracking noise it made, made everyone who heard it cringe, and when (M/n) was about to charge forward to punch him again, Diluc wrapped his arms around him and held him back, preventing him from causing a bigger scene.

"I could've died and you couldn't have cared less, Kaeya, you're drinking your pathetic ass off like every fucking day," Kaeya took the handkerchief Venti handed him and wiped the blood dripping from his nose.

"I knew you were gonna be fine, you're more than capable, anyway," he said carelessly, reaching for the wine bottle Diluc had left on the counter and pouring more wine into his empty glass, "Besides, I've been with you all day, I wanted to spend some time with my friends, you're like a puppy following its owner sometimes."

His nonchalant, passive-aggressive attitude made (M/n) realize one of the most important things about Kaeya. He's never been loved nor cared for, so of course, he only loves and cares for himself.

Scoffing and prying Diluc's arms away from his body, (M/n) stared at Kaeya in the eyes, "You've never been loved before, I can tell."

And with that, he turned around and walked out of the bar. Diluc gave a nasty look at his brother before signaling Charles to take his place as he walked out, following the male.

•••

Diluc Ragnvindr

Knowing that Diluc was following him, (M/n) stood still and waited for him out of the doors of Mondstat. The red-haired male looked at him and offered his shoulders as support.

(M/n) grimaced and wrapped his arm around Diluc's shoulders, letting him support most of his weight on him as they walked towards the Dawn Winery that was quite a ways away from them.

After a long time of slow walking and painful groans, (M/n) received some help from Diluc. He was guided up the stairs and to the bed, where he soon passed out from the pain and exhaustion. Quietly, Diluc took (M/n)'s brunt clothes off and wiped his body clean, being careful with his wounds that soon after were disinfected and covered with bandages.

He knew that his wounds would get worst if he didn't get healed soon, but he ended up turning to Jean, who gladly helped her senpai and healed (M/n) with her anemo vision.

Now, Diluc just had to wait for him to wake up to know how he was feeling. However, it was a difficult task to accomplish, his sleepy heavy eyes kept closing for a few seconds, before shooting open whenever (M/n) groaned or moved.

And that's how (M/n) found him when he finally woke up. Diluc was fighting his drowsiness, watching him fall asleep but opening his eyes wide to prevent that from happening, and that sight made him chuckle, waking Diluc up.

"You're so cute when your half asleep like this," it took Diluc a few seconds to understand what he was told, but when he did his face turned bright red, looking down to avoid being stared at and teased. Chuckling at Diluc's bashfulness, (M/n) sat on the bed, realizing that he was currently shirtless, his chest and abdomen were wrapped with bandages, and some wounds on his arms were wrapped up too, while he was checking his body he felt Diluc's stare on him, and he couldn't hold back the smirk that showed on his face, "Enjoying the view, beautiful?"

He felt flustered that Diluc was looking at him so attentively, but he couldn't let that show, he had to tease the red-haired male, after all, is not every day that you get to see Diluc blushing and embarrassed, behaving so cutely.