Twisted Wonderland Dorm Leaders [Headcanons&Drabbles] [Fluff]

Game; Twisted Wonderland

Tumblr request

Warning; ooc!characters x male!mc/yuu

Riddle Roseheart

It was sudden, and off-putting, to say the least, but it occurred.

Riddle has been catching himself thinking about the Ramshakle Dorm prefect, more and more often. He felt happy yet nervous whenever he was nearby, not even talking to him, but when he was? Riddle's face would turn such a bright red, that everyone would think he was boiling with rage because they might've broken a rule without realizing it. But nope, he was just really embarrassed and anxious.

He made more mistakes than he was used -which weren't many-, he was always caught off guard whenever (M/n) decided to drop by to study with Ace and Deuce.

And during the dorm's unbirthday party, when he was taking deep breaths to calm his heart into a regular, steady rhythm, he saw (M/n) entering the rose maze.

He didn't look particularly stunning or anything, but the wide, bright smile he showed at them, followed by his name being called with such cheerfulness, it made Riddle's face erupt in red.

The Heartslabyul dorm leader got up from the table and rushed to some place where he could hide and cool down.

Ever since then, Riddle has been actively avoiding (M/n) as much as he could. Running off somewhere so he didn't have to see him, wide eyes as he struggled to get his face to its normal color.

His behavior caused (M/n) to believe the dorm leader hated him, which lead to him being questioned by Cater since he looked a little sad. He explained to the ginger male what had been going through his head, at which Cater only chuckled with a surprised look on his face.

"Riddle? Hate you? No, he's just running to hide, his face turns so red when he sees you, but he doesn't look mad." And that was what (M/n) needed to hear.

Analyzing Riddle's behavior closer, he began following whenever he ran off, catching him in a nervous wreck as he fanned his face with his hand. "Riddle?" His voice made the red-haired male jump in place, turning to look at him, before letting out a squeal and quickly turning around.

"Wha-what do you wa-want?" He stuttered, covering the lower half of his face with the back of his hand.

Frowning a bit, (M/n) stepped closer and made Riddle turn back around to face him, holding his warm, soft face with his hands.

Almost immediately, Riddle's blue eyes traveled to look at his lips, a dazed look in his eyes. (M/n) smirked and pressed a kiss on the shorter male's forehead, hugging him gently as he stroked his red hair.

"I like you, Riddle, and is a little hurtful when you run away from me, y'know?" Blinking as he processed by just happened, Riddle felt like he was about to pass out because of how hot his face was, but luckily, (M/n)'s arms had a good grip on him.

•You're the reason he bends the rules so easily now.

•If you do something first and the rest start doing the same thing, he can't get angry at you, so he just lets you go with a warning.

•He gets really embarrassed too.

•If you suddenly hug him or kiss him he would squeal , and proceed to hide from you.