Kise Ryota x Idol!Male!Reader [Fluff&Lime]

Kuroko no Basuke

(I was imagining something kind of like 'dakaretai otoko' when I was writing this, but it turned out a little meh :/)

[okay, i'm making an exception with this one bcz is so good and i love this one]

The idol group, RISE⭒HIGH, had been getting more and more popular with each day that passed, giving them the chance of acting together as a group in their first drama.

The five of them were really rising high, just as their name said.

Days of popularity turned into weeks, that merged into months, and now, during their first anniversary, they were told something big. All of them were gonna have singular roles in different series and movies, nothing too special, but that could soon change, maybe one day, they'll get the protagonist role, and one of them did.

(M/n) passed his audition for one of the main character's love interests, who would, however, be rejected.

On the first day of rehearsal, he met the guy that would play his character's best friend, who was the one that helped him confess and court the main character, that guy was going to be interpreted by a very well-known model. Kise Ryota.

Meeting each other was a little awkward, but as the days went by, (M/n) just kept wanting to talk to Kise more and more, enjoying his chill presence. They had good chemistry, and that was obvious for the rest of the personnel on the set, even for the viewers. He and Kise were often seen hanging out together after filming, their eye-catching chemistry hard to miss, modeling together for known brands, going to interviews as a duo, seemingly attached to the hip.

They were the perfect guys to make a profit out of, putting them together whenever they got a chance, making money, and pleasing the viewers and shippers that loved every interaction they had.

The internet was floated with videos of short moments with each other, enjoying the way they talked or looked at each other, some of their fans craving a friendship like theirs, and others, wishing for a pure, true love like that.

But no one knew what any of them were starting to feel.

Growing feelings of love drove them to try and stop being so openly touchy with each other, blushing at how close they constantly were, but deep inside, craving for more.

And someone, a known director, saw his chance.

Having the perfect script for both of them, they weren't holding auditions for those two characters, and their managers told them about this big drama that was gonna start filming. Neither of them rejected the role, especially not after finding out who was gonna be there too.

(M/n) and Kise played the role of "rivals" involved in a love triangle, and every scene they filmed together was so seemingly real, that everyone on the set felt like they were already watching the premiere of the chapters, but no, it was all acting, an act that was too convincing as it was equally tense. The tension was so palpable, and the director had a bright idea for a scene that would sell so much and could catch people's attention.

Being portrayed as the typical himbo "jock", Kise was the one who could get easily cornered by (M/n), the " bad guy" lone wolf of the school, everything was fake, just a role that they played, but the tension- the sexual tension was almost too real.

The scene was only meant to be a heavy discussion, close to getting into a physical fight, but turned out to be an annoyed push from Kise that ended in a kabedon by (M/n). Caught off-guard by the sudden change, Kise stared at (M/n) like a deer caught in red light, his body getting covered in goosebumps when he made eye contact with the (h/c) haired male.