Bang Chan x Gender-Neutral!Reader [Fluff]

Kpop Group; Stray Kids

2nd Person POV. Short chapter.

Think about Chan laughing like this [link in comments]

Hopefully, I didn't made anyone uncomfortable or made them hate me for writing this 😬

Chan was laying on his bed, his pillow propped up against the headboard to make it easier to look at his phone.

It was pretty late at night, but couldn't sleep, even though he had already decided he will go to bed early and rest, his mind was simply too active for that. His free hand was absentmindedly playing with your hair, assuming you were fast asleep. But in reality, you were too entertained by the small noises his stomach was making, and slowly, your hands began moving up from resting on his hips.

You moved them really, really slowly so Chan wouldn't notice, and thankfully, he was too engrossed on his phone, reading tweets from STAYs using his fan account, lurking around, hidden in plain sight.

Using that to your advantage, you slipped your fingers under his hoodie, touching his bare skin, and that made Chan look down at you. He didn't notice or felt anything that could prove you were, in fact, not asleep, so he just assumed you were simply moving on your sleep, after all, he knew you had a habit of touching his abdomen just to feel his warmth, and he wouldn't be surprised if that habit transferred to you being asleep as well.

But your fingers weren't only touching his skin, you were lifting his hoodie as well, and soon, your eyes looked up at his, a smirk showing on your face. And well, as soon you started leaving kisses on his skin, Chan couldn't help but let his mind wander to a single thing that could happen with this action of yours.

Like that, Chan placed his phone down and kept his eyes looking at you, giving you his undivided attention. The lower your kisses went, the more his breath picked up, feeling your hands moving from his abdomen to hold onto his waist, shifting your weight around, placing your knees on the bed in between his legs.

Letting out a soft gasp, Chan moved his hand away from your hair, reaching the hem of his hoodie.

But right before he could take it off, you couldn't hold back the wide smile on your face, making eye contact with him right before blowing raspberries on his tummy.

Instantly, Chan's loud, bright laugh filled the room, squirming on the bed and kicking his legs around as he placed his hands on your shoulders, but because of his laughing, he couldn't push you away to stop. You just watched him with bright eyes and continued blowing on his tummy, seeing how tears were gathering in his brown eyes due to his laughter.

You giggled and slowly came to a stop when he started having trouble breathing turning red from laughter and lack of air.

Chan covered his tummy with his hands, still releasing overjoyed giggles and flinching whenever you moved an inch, thinking you were gonna torture him again.

"W-why...?" He asked in between chuckles, gaining his breathing back. You shrugged and lay on the bed next to him.

"I wanted to hear your laugh," you said while looking into his warm brown eyes.

Chan smiled fondly at you and moved his body so he could lay on top of you, hugging you tightly and keeping you as close to his body as he could.

"I love you so much~," he said in a whisper in your ear, soon placing tons and tons of kisses on every inch of your face, and now Chan was the one enjoying the sound of your laugh.