König x Male!Reader [Angst&Fluff]

Game; Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)

Tumblr request

[reader is shorter than könig -not specified-]

Everyone present felt intimidated when they saw the huge male walking at the back of his team. He was big, in every sense of the word.

They all listened attentively to Price as he spoke, announcing that Task Force 141 was gonna be joining KorTac for an operation, a long-term mission, and even then, while they were listening, most of them were only starting at the male with a sniper hood covering his face, towering over pretty much everyone in the room. He looked scary to various recruits.

But poor König was nervous, and anxious, he was used to receiving scared looks at him for years, even after he joined the military, but the fear of being made fun of because of his height never left. His eyes quickly scanned the room, noticing the recruits staring at him with fear in their eyes, others were surprised at his sheer size, a few seemed impressed, and then, he locked eyes with a (h/c) haired male.

His (e/c) eyes observed him with such admiration shining in them that made him blush under his hood. The male seemed to love his big size, and for once, König didn't feel the need to make himself look smaller outside of the battlefield.

Price finished telling them about the details of the mission, and everyone noted that it might take from six months to a year to do it. Save to say, a lot of soldiers weren't looking forward to having to see König walking around every day. 141's captain let the KorTac members introduce themselves briefly, and after that, they were dismissed.

(M/n) was internally debating if he should or not, but before he could make up his mind, his feet were already taking him to the tall male, completely ignoring Ghost's voice as he called him.

Slowly approaching him, he realized that he had to look up a little bit more than he thought, making him even more impressed at his height. He made his presence known to avoid startling the male that looked like he was about to have a meltdown, fidgeting around and keeping his head down, avoiding eye contact.

"Hey..." König looked up abruptly, startling (M/n) a bit, but he smiled at him reassuringly, "I'm (M/n), nice to meet you."

König stared at the hand stretched in front of him and he lifted his trembling hand, slowly greeting the curious man that had been watching him previously.

"König," he muttered his name in a whisper, almost panicking as he realized he had already introduced himself a few minutes ago. Even so, (M/n) only smiled at him, his eyes becoming just a bit smaller, something about his smile was... calming.

Then, his eyes noticed how (M/n) seemed to be doubting his next words, and König felt that recurrent dread when someone was gonna tell him to stay away from them because he was scary. But nope, that didn't happen.

"Is it too rude if I ask you how tall you are?" (M/n) asked with hesitation, keeping a close eye on König to see his reaction.

König blinked a few times and slightly stuttered his response when he saw the same shine in (M/n)'s eyes, "I'm 6'10"."

(M/n) gasped at that, and König swore he saw stars in his eyes, "That's so cool..." He heard him whisper, and again, he found himself blushing, feeling shy, and glancing away, "Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, König!"

His eyes opened wide, something about the way (M/n) said his name made his heart race, he could almost hear it pound in his ears, he began rambling in German because of how flustered he was, and (M/n) only looked at him even more impressed, and König ended up choking on his words when he realized how (M/n) had an almost lovestruck gaze.