Vampire!Leon Kennedy x Werewolf!Male!Reader [?]

Resident Evil

Tumblr request

An unspoken rule had been established in this world. Each agency holds a specific type of creature to avoid conflicts, these agencies go out of their way to never meet up, only under impossible circumstances they could work together as one.

So no one is happy when they're squeezed together in the conference room under the President's command.

Everyone wondered how serious the situation had to be to have them mixed in a room like this, but not a single one of them could refuse the job, especially when they were under the President's orders.

Vampires and Werewolves were natural enemies, it was just how their instincts worked. Witches and Wizards had the same issue, they were similar, but so different as well. And here they were, vampires and wolves in the same room, breathing the same air, it was suffocating.

"I need everyone here to listen, this mission is essential for humanity's survival, and you have to work together on this," well, there was a reason by working under the President's orders meant neutral ground, no conflict should even exist under these conditions.

Everyone could work with anyone, and they had no right to refuse.

"Agent Kennedy, Agent (L/n)," both males watched how the president signaled for them to approach his seat. They stood on either side of him, while President Graham grabbed a pile of paper sheets next to a rather smaller one, and handed them to his bodyguards, "If you have a paper, you may leave."

(M/n) and Leon looked at each other for a moment, before watching how everyone left the room, only leaving them two with the president, both bodyguards standing by the closed double doors.

"Your abilities are needed, gentlemen," he stood up from his chair and reached to the whiteboard behind him, turning it around, and showing images of people and maps with paths marked. A close follow-up on times, when they arrived, when they left, and with who, "You have been paired on this mission because of your physical abilities, skills, fighting style, and solo efficiency," the president grabbed the smaller pile, only containing four sheets, two for each.

Everything they needed to know was there. They read silently, realizing that this job could turn out horribly wrong.

//////

Even if the mission was anything but smooth sailing, they had managed to get the first half of it done and were now heading to the next destination. But something was... Off.

They immediately realized that they had entered wizard territory, and they planned to immediately turn around and leave, but that wasn't something they could do anymore.

Their ankles had vines wrapped around them, preventing them from moving an inch, and soon, wizards of all kinds and elements began surrounding them. With gritted teeth, (M/n) raised his hands up, not wanting to shake the beehive any further, and Leon released his knife, doing the same as his wolf partner.

"Well... This is gonna be a problem."

And being chained to the walls, confined in a single room together was definitely a problem.

"That it was," (M/n) sighed and looked around the room for the thousandth time, never seeing anything different, never noticing any changes. Neither of them knew how long they'd been kept locked there, they would've tried to escape but they figured they will be fine soon... Hopefully.

Whether they had been there for hours, a few days, or a week, they didn't care, they had been trained to be able to survive these types of situations, but one was doing better than the other.