Rengoku Kyojuro x Male!Reader [Fluff]

Kimetsu no Yaiba

Requested by Sukoruru on Wattpad.

Warning: Mpreg (male pregnancy). Modern AU

!Short Chapter!

A tired sigh left my mouth when I pushed the front door open. It had been such a long and exhausting day at my job today, and I had to stay extra hours, so I felt dead tired like I was about to pass out at any moment. It was hard driving back home, honestly, I have no idea how I didn't crash.

I groaned as I took off my shoes, rubbing the joint of my shoulder and neck, feeling how tense I was.

But the instant I heard that cute voice yelling, "Daddy!" While rapid footsteps followed all the exhaustion I felt in my body seemed to fade away, a happy smile showing on my face.

(Daughter's name) ran towards me from the kitchen, some food on the corners of her mouth. I knelt and hugged her around the waist, while her tiny arms wrapped around my neck, and I picked her up. She left kisses on my cheek, making me laugh at how cute she was, and I used my thumb to clean her face.

"You had dinner, sweetie?" She hummed with an excited nod, "What did you eat?"

"Dad made onigiris and omurice, and I ate it all, Daddy." I stroked her hair as I walked into the living room.

"Good girl, you have to eat it all if you want to be a big girl, okay?" She chuckled and started to play with my hair when I heard another set of footsteps coming from the kitchen.

My beautiful, breathtaking husband, Kyojuro, was standing there, staring at us with a soft smile, but I noticed a hint of worry in his eyes. He walked up to me and I leaned down so we could kiss, chuckling as soon as we heard (D/n) saying a playful, "Ew~."

She wiggled in my arms, making me put her down before she fell, and ran back to the kitchen, I looked at Kyojuro again, making eye contact and he looked away with the same worried expression. Seeing him like that was making me worried too.

I sneaked an arm around his waist, pulled him closer to me, and pressed our foreheads together, letting go of his neck down to his hip, and caressing it slowly, "What's wrong, babe?"

He closed his eyes for a moment before he looked up at me. His eyes were filled with fear and uncertainty, something that scared me. I was about to ask him what happened when Kyojuro let out a sigh and hid his face in my chest.

There was a heavy silence for a couple of seconds, but he took a deep and shaky breath.

"I'm... pregnant."

I froze completely, processing his words, repeating in my head over and over again, like a broken record. But as soon as the meaning of them sank into my mind, I moved my hands to hold his face away from my chest and I kissed him deeply.

He gasped, his hands pressing against my abdomen, and I reached my hands down to his thighs, picked him up, and pinned him against the nearest wall. I stuck my tongue in his mouth when he moaned, his arms wrapping around my neck and his legs holding my hips closer to his.

When I pulled back both of us were panting, but I had a big smile on my face, he seemed surprised to see my expression, and he blushed while he looked away, biting his lip.

"I'm so... happy right now, baby." I hugged him tightly, hiding my face on his neck, taking a deep breath of his scent and pecking his skin repeatedly. Kyojuro chuckled and hugged me, pressing a kiss on my hair.

///////

Ever since that day, I made sure to come back home as fast as I could and took care of Kyojuro. The memory of how difficult his first pregnancy still remains in my head, so I made sure he was feeling fine every chance I got to ask him.

All in all, it was a calm pregnancy, he had different cravings this time, but I always made sure I could get him what he wanted, and those nine months were quite uneventful.

When the 34 weeks of gestation arrived, I had to take Kyojuro to the hospital while (D/n) and I waited outside until the surgery was done. While we sat there, I explained to (D/n) that her new sibling was with dad inside that room and she should be careful with the baby, she nodded with a big smile on her face and stayed still, sitting on my lap. A nurse came out after forty minutes telling us we could go in now, and that Kyojuro was awake.

When I walked in I saw him holding our baby in his arms, staring at them with shining eyes, he heard the door and turned to look at me, his trembling lips pulled up in a smile as I stood next to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder, (D/n) tried to peek closer, and I lifted her on the bed.

"We have a boy, honey." He whispered softly, I leaned down and kissed his lips gently, and when we pulled back he looked at (D/n), "You have a baby brother, sweetie."

She had an excited expression on her face and she crawled closer to Kyojuro, taking a closer look at her new brother.

"He's so cute..." her hand reached out to touch his face, and he squirmed around a bit, opening his eyes and holding onto (D/n)'s hands. She was even happier now, playing carefully with the baby and I turned to look at Kyojuro, who was already looking at me.

"I love you," I muttered as I pressed our foreheads together, he smiled and pecked my lips.

"I love you too."