Yugo Asuma x Male!Reader [Angst]

Nijisanji EN/Noctyx

Enemies to Lovers AU. Nijisanji AU(? [characters are real people who live in the same fantasy world]

(I am not creative so, pick whatever you'll like to be your DJ Name -dj/n)

Everyone knew about it, there wasn't a single person who wasn't aware of it.

Yugo and (M/n)'s rivalry was visible from kilometers away. The J's never liked each other, and it's been years since they've met. No one knew exactly why they had such rivalry, but it's been a while since any of their friends stopped caring about it, deciding on silently watching as they bickered and proceeded to ignore each other.

But something happened.

Different DJs from all over the country, even from different continents, came to a specific event. An event where they played music for a crowd that got bigger and bigger with each DJ that got up on stage. Now, it was Yugo's turn to play some music and hype the crowd, right after he came (M/n), who was helping backstage with moving stuff around to prepare his scenario.

While carrying a couple of smaller speakers, a staff member collided with him, making (M/n) lose his footing and trip over a cable. With a laugh, he fell on his ass, waving his hand and saying he was okay, but the staff member started freaking out when he saw some heavy equipment wobble.

"(M/n)-!" The male frowned and looked up, just in time to see what was gonna fall on him.

Before he could react quickly enough, he passed out 'cause of the hard hit to his head, his body limp under the equipment. Immediately, a group of people ran to him and lifted it, moving it away from (M/n)'s unconscious body.

The amount of blood coming out from the huge gush on his head made some of them feel sick and nauseous, but one person hurried to grab her phone with shaky hands and called emergencies.

(M/n) was taken to the hospital as quickly as possible, while staff handed Yugo a note, briefly explaining what had happened to (M/n) and why he may not be able to present his music, so Yugo was asked to perform for a while longer.

"Uh- so... Uhm," Yugo looked at the crowd, holding the microphone, he saw how hyped everyone was to listen to (M/n) next, "(DJ/N) had a little accident backstage so I'll... be playing music for a little while longer while we wait for him to come back, okay?" His voice trembled as he observed the crowd mumble amongst themselves, but Yugo placed the microphone down and started playing music.

He improvised a remix of one of his best songs and (M/n)'s first hit, people seemed to like it and soon, they were hyped once again.

Every ten minutes, a staff member stood behind the stage and kept signaling Yugo to keep going, and by the time the event was over, Yugo was getting a little worried. If (M/n) only had a little accident why hasn't he come back yet?

He got off the stage after the crowd started dispersing to leave, and he found one of his friends waiting for him.

"Fu-chan!" He called for the cyborg, who grabbed Yugo's wrist and started dragging him to his car, "My things-!"

"I already picked them up, now get in," Fulgur opened the back door of the car and walked around to the driver's seat. Silently, Yugo got in the back of the car, and he just realized Uki was in the passenger seat.

"Hi, Yugo, how was the concert?" Uki asked with his soft and gentle voice, but keeping an eye on his phone, he seemed to be expecting a call or a text.

"It... It was good..." Was all Yugo said as Fulgur turned the engine and started driving away, "Where are we going?"