Midoriya Izuku x Sick!Male!Reader [Fluff]

Boku no Hero Academia

When Izuku walked out of his bedroom and to the common room he didn't notice anything weird at first. His green eyes trailed towards (M/n) who was sitting on the couch, a face mask on as he seemed to be drifting off into slumber.

He was used to that sight of the male, he wasn't a morning person, and with all the training he did the night before he was dead tired. No one really paid attention to him when he didn't move from his spot when they started eating breakfast. Coming from quite a poor family, (M/n) wasn't used to eating all three meals a day, something that Izuku was trying to fix.

And thankfully, they had the day off from school, so Izuku thought about doing something special with his boyfriend.

The morning was going by quite fast, some students took their time to train or study while others, took an occasional nap. One of those was (M/n), he was constantly dozing off on the couch, finding it hard to rest when everyone was laughing and joking around. He would've gone to bed, but he worried that someone -Izuku- might notice he wasn't feeling well.

Yep, he was sick. Just a slight fever, a cough, and some nasal congestion, nothing out of the ordinary. At least, not for him.

Being prone to allergies, (M/n) had to take some medicine for them. And now, he knew that it wasn't just an allergy, still, he never liked being taken care of.

However, even if he didn't like that, the moment he stood up so he could go to the bathroom and drink some water for his itchy and throat sore, he stumbled over his feet, avoiding falling to the ground by just sitting back down.

He noticed some stares on him, but he cleared his throat, as if dismissing what just happened, but that only caused him to start coughing repeatedly. (M/n) was quick to stand up so he could leave, trying to shrug off his dizziness, but a hand situated itself on his waist. Izuku held (M/n)'s arm over his shoulder and he looked toward those who were still worried about the (h/c) haired male, while he tried to hold in his coughs, failing a few times to do so.

"I'll take care of him, everyone," his serious tone of voice made a few of their classmates nod before going back to what they were doing.

"You don't... Have to-" (M/n) struggled to say between coughs, trying to pull away from the green-haired male.

"But I want to, come on, I'll take you to my room," after slow attempts at going up the stairs, Izuku managed to hold onto his boyfriend tightly, opening his bedroom door and taking (M/n) to his bed.

He fought with his weak, sick body as he tried to get up, claiming that he was alright.

"You're not okay, now stay still," he said in a matter-of-fact tone while he grabbed a bowl and filled it with some water from his mini ridge, he picked up a hand towel and wet it before squeezing the extra water of it.

Izuku turned around and moved (M/n)'s hair out of his face before placing the cold towel on his forehead. He saw his (e/c) eyes a little glossy, even if they were quite dry due to his high temperature.

(M/n) coughed and closed his eyes tight, the pounding headache he got getting worse. Izuku showed him a small smile and covered his body with his All Might themes sheets.

"You're taking medicine, right?" A weak nod was the only response he got from (M/n), "I'll be right back, okay? Try to sleep for a little." Leaning down, Izuku placed a peck on the male's lips over his face mask.

(M/n) smiled behind the mask, whispering with a hoarse voice, "I love you, baby," Izuku blushed and chuckled before walking out and heading to (M/n)'s bedroom on the fourth floor.

When he went back down and got closer to his room, he saw Yaoyoruzu standing there with a tray in her hands.

"Yaoyoruzu-san?" He called her, causing the black-haired female to turn around, "Do you need something?" Izuku as he opened his bedroom door.

"Oh, no, I just made some tea for (L/n)-san, and Sato-san made some food for him." She followed the green-haired male into his room, watching how he sat down some bottles with pills and a bottle of water on his nightstand.

"Thank you, Yaoyoruzu-san," with a gentle smile, Izuku sat on his bed next to a fast asleep (M/n), "You can leave the tray there," he signed to the tea table in the middle of his room, Yaoyoruzu smiled and bent down slightly, before bowing and leaving the room quietly.

Shifting around on the bed, he took his slippers off and lay on the bed next to his boyfriend, playing with his hair and occasionally measuring his temperature with his hand.

"I love you too, (M/n)," he whispered against his messy, (h/c) hair and he placed a soft kiss on it. "Let's go on a date when you get better."

Softly grunting, (M/n) turned his body until he was facing Izuku, wrapping his arms around his waist tightly.

"Sure... But I'm paying." Laughing softly, Izuku held the male's body against his.

"We'll see about that."