Malleus Draconia x Male!Reader [Angst]

Game; Twisted Wonderland

Tumblr request

[bring in the angst~]

It started slow, unnoticeable, and before anyone realized it, Malleus had fallen in love with the magic-less prefect studying at Night Raven College.

When he found out that someone was living in the abandoned dorm on campus, Malleus was a little sad about that, but it was nice meeting someone who wasn't scared of him and ran away at his mere presence. He felt... happy, perhaps? It's been such a long time since he felt such a human emotion, but he didn't mind it.

Their friendship started a little slow, going from wandering around the dorm and spotting (M/n) waving at him through the window, to having the human male actually walk out and stroll with him, sometimes in silence, other times talking about things that had nothing to do with the school, but with their lives.

Malleus learned how (M/n) comes from practically another universe, and he couldn't help but stare at him with fascination in his bright green eyes. In exchange, Malleus told him stories of his past and his life alongside Lilia, Silver, and Sebek, they were practically family, and he was grateful to have them by his side.

With this cycle repeating itself every night, some things began getting a little weird in Malleus. Feelings and sensations he's never felt nor does he remembers feeling ever in his life.

His body would shake from the anticipation of seeing (M/n) again, his heart would beat faster whenever Malleus saw him, his hands trembling in a way that it could only be noticed if you looked closely, and lastly, the sudden thought in his mind whenever he would stare at (M/n)'s face for too long, his eyes inevitably glancing at his lips.

Malleus was confused, and a little scared, he feared the day when he would just kiss the prefect and he might not like it, which could end up in (M/n) hating him, and he didn't want that.

So now, while he mindlessly ate Lilia's food -causing everyone from Diasomnia to stare at him with surprised and disgusted expressions- he wondered what he should do. However, someone noticed his off behavior and waited until it was time to sleep to talk to him.

//////

Already in the comfort of his room, Malleus began undressing himself, grabbing some spare clothing to sleep in, when he heard knocking on his door. He turned around and muttered a quiet, "Come in."

There, walking in with a calm smile, was Lilia, who kept his crimson eyes on the tall fae, "Can I talk to you?"

Malleus nodded and sat down on his bed, continuing to dress himself.

Lilia took a few steps until he was standing in front of Malleus, "Is there something going on? You seem... off," Malleus looked up at him, before looking down at the floor and nodding a couple of times. "Well, do you wanna talk about it?" He asked again, now sitting down next to him.

"My body has been... behaving a little different than usual," Lilia wasn't quite sure what that meant, but he nodded as he understood.

"Different how?" And like that, Malleus told him all the foreign reactions his body has been having, but he realized it only happened at certain times, and but a person in particular.

With the Ramshackle Dorm's prefect, (M/n).

Lilia's eyes widened slightly when he saw the blush that slowly, but surely, colored Malleus's face, his eyes shining with a brightness that he was not sure he saw before. Lilia may have not felt love in quite some time now, but he's pretty good at observing people's emotions and intentions, so, he knew what was happening.