.sixteen.

"Chris?"

"Hmm?" Chris hummed, his chest vibrating against my back.

"Do you have to leave me with Andy again?" I asked. I didn't mind being with Andy, but I didn't know the others. I didn't want to know the others.

Chris exhaled loudly, "Do you want to stand on the stage and... I don't know... hold the microphone for me?"

I scrunched my nose up. That didn't sound fun. There were a lot of people in the crowd last night. Would there be the same amount of people there tonight? I don't want a lot of people looking at me at once, especially if they're all immortals.

AJ laughed, causing me to move my eyes from the music video on Chris' phone screen over to him. AJ had a big grin on his face, his brown eyes held amusement, "Her face was like fuck no."

"Would you rather stay with someone else other than Andy?" Chris asked.

I turned my head around to Chris, "You."

Chris smiled and leaned his head down so his face was close to mine, "Awww, you're so sweet. But you know Andy will make sure you're safe while I'm on stage."

"I can keep her at merch with me?" AJ said.

I shook my head and sighed. It didn't sound fun to be 'kept' somewhere. Chris interlaced his fingers together and let his hands rest against my abdomen, "Andy said he wanted to watch Disney movies with you on the bus. Would you rather be with Andy, AJ, or Toby?"

"Me?!" Toby asked, sounding completely surprised. I looked over at Toby as he turned to look at Chris, his dark green eyes open wide.

Chris lifted his head up from on top of mine, "Yeah. Or do you not think you can handle keeping a human safe?"

Toby rolled his eyes, "I can handle it. I just didn't think you would actually let me watch her."

Chris shook his head and he tapped on an image that had four guys in white suits with black bow ties on the screen of his phone. The guitar instantly drew me in and when the singer started, I was hooked. I really loved the song.

"If Melody wants to stay with you, then I will let her go with you. You can't do any dumb shit or let her out of your sight. And you need to stay by her side the entire time." Chris replied to Toby.

"Aw yeah!" AJ said excitedly, "She really likes Taking Back Sunday."

"They are better than that shitty goth band she's been playing, so it's a no brainer that she likes good music." Toby said. I sent him a scowl because he was talking about Motionless in White, which is Chris' band. He needs to stop talking or else he might piss Chris off.

I wanted all of them to stay quiet so I could focus on the song and enjoy it fully. I already knew I was going to hit the repeat button when it was over anyways. Chris gave a chuckle, "it's the first thing I saw. I can only handle hearing myself sing for a short amount of time before I go insane."

I couldn't understand why Chris didn't want to hear himself sing. His voice is beautiful. Well, his voice is beautiful when he sings. His screaming voice is growing on me and I can kind of understand what he's saying. It helped when Chris paused the song to tell me what he was saying in a few parts of Eternally Yours. I hit pause on the music video even though I didn't really want to stop the song and turned to look at Chris. He raised one eyebrow at me when I paused the song.

"Everything okay little kitten?"

"You don't like your songs?"

Chris' expression changed from a concerned one to a relieved one, "I love the songs I make. If I didn't love them then I wouldn't release them. I just don't want to listen to myself sing on repeat."