.twenty-four.

"Don't move too much or be too loud; she's a very light sleeper." I heard someone whisper.

I felt my body being moved but I didn't want to be moving. I didn't want to be awake. I couldn't move. It's like only my ears were awake. I felt an arm snake around me then a hand nervously wrapped around my left hand.

"You can't leave her with me, Andy!" A silky voice said in a harsh whisper, "The guys will murder me if they see this."

"They know she feels safest in someone's hold."

"If anyone gets this the wrong way, and I mean anyone, I will kill you, Andy." The silky voice said.

Andy chuckled, "I'd like to see you try. Just be sure to keep a tight hold on her."

The body holding me moved their head around as I felt them chuckle, "She's the one with a tight hold on me. My hand definitely won't be separated from hers."

"Do not leave her-"

"Don't leave her side. I know. The guys all but made me sign a contract. She's basically my little sister so I've got it under control. Nothing will happen to Melody while she's with me. Now go." The silky voice said. I thought I heard footsteps, but I wasn't certain because I was slipping in between sleep and reality. My left hand tightened around the hand holding it on its own, as if my body wanted to make sure the contact was real. I took in a sharp breath so I could ask Andy to stay but I couldn't make another sound.

I felt the warm hand's thumb rub my hand, "Are you okay, Melody?"

Was I okay? Was I really waking up? Is this part of a dream? Who is here with me? I couldn't make a sound.

"You're safe, there's nothing to be scared of. Okay? Andy has to get ready for his set, but I'm still here, Melody. You're not alone." The voice said softly. The body leaned back, gently pulling me with them. I felt safe with them and I liked their voice.

They sighed when I didn't reply, "If you're having a bad dream, don't let it frighten you. You're on the tour bus with me."

"Master?" My voice came out as a whisper, almost inaudible.

"Uh, no. No. You're not a slave. Chris will not be happy to hear you say that. You don't have a master. Chris will be back soon; their set is almost over, then they are coming straight back. It's just you and me. Melody and Toby. And your... stuffed... cat, uh, Bash. Bash is here, too. Your breathing is even again and I'm pretty sure you're asleep, which would mean I'm talking to myself, but if you can hear me just know you're safe with me." He spoke softly, not letting his voice get loud.

Toby re-situated his arm that was around me, causing me to sink into him more. I heard him give a small sigh, "I'll play some music so you can hear something other than Motionless in White and Black Veil Brides. You won't let go of my hand so I can play Pokémon, so I'm going to make you listen to pop-punk."

Before I could really focus on the song Toby started to play, I started to get fuzzy with hearing. It felt like I was floating on a rainbow. This is what it feels like to be fully safe.

******

"I told you kitten can have my bunk." Vinny said in the distance as I felt my body being moved again. I didn't want to move. Evan wasn't in my dreams while Toby held me. I didn't want to be awake. I tried to groan, but a whine came from my throat.

"Shh, Melody. I have you." Chris whispered, taking my left hand into his, "You're safe."

"Not. Alone." I was able to force out in a tiny whisper as I felt my head lean against Chris' shoulder.