Chapter 38

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Lovelies,
Hope you are all doing. Chapter 37 has 1K reads last night but sorry for not updating as first thing in the morning. Sorry, I Was busy with work and posting it now.
I hope you all will like this chapter. Please do vote and comment your feedbacks.
Will update the next chapter when this one reached 1K reads.

Thank You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hridhay

What's the time now? 12:45 pm

I shoot up straight on the bed before rushing to get refreshed for the day. It's been a long time since I have slept for hours. Last night Natarava came home for dinner and Darshana helped me in preparing dinner. But she left, packing her dinner after stating that Natarava and I should catch up some alone time together as if we were lovers.

Though we have been just batch mates, Natarava and I did catch up like old friends. On talking for hours over dinner and drinks, we learnt that we both were against our fathers' business approach but we both tolerated. In fact, I tolerated until my father's death but he couldn't tolerate anymore and left the family and business.

Like I had interest towards cooking and gardening because of my mother, Natarava also had interest towards dancing. He never missed any dance competition during school and college days and even participated in annual day celebrations every year. Now after leaving the family and business, he has started a dance school and teaches western dance to kids. He agreed for my plan and was also ready to help me in stopping his father from acquiring farming lands.

Natarava and I have also started implementing our plan since last night as we didn't want any delay or give his father time to react. It was late in the night when he left and I decided to inform Ashok and Darshana in the morning. They both might need to work today but I slept heavily without informing them.

For once, I just hope Darshana stays late with Veda today, so that I can inform her and ask her to return here instead of going to her parents house.

I came out of the bathroom and closet dressed and picked my phone to make a call to Darshana.

Ashok must have reached home already.

I walked out of my bedroom and went towards the home office which is located immediately to the left of the entrance. Darshana's phone but it just beeped instead of the call connecting. I opened the door of the home office while calling her again and received the same response.

"Ipothaan ezhunthu vara time ah?" Ashok turned to look at me when I entered and walked around him to take my seat opposite him.

"Oru naal thongiten enna panrathu. Already neriya vela vera iruku." I looked up to check whether he had brought his iPad which he sometimes uses as a laptop by connecting a mini keyboard. "Darshana madam vera mobile ah flight mode la potutu serious ah class gavanikuranga pola phone reach connect ye aagala aana not reachable num varala."

"Ava location ah track paniya?" He smirked and I opened the tracking software in my laptop. "Avaloda ella possessions um inga thaan katuthu. Veda kita art class pogalaya?."

"Girish phone pani irundhaan."

"Enna aachu? Veda and Darshana both are alright?" I stood up in panic.

If Darshana's possessions are here she might have left in a hurry to aid Veda. What happened to him? I didn't feel anything.

"Enna full ah pesa vidu." Ashok glared at me. "Aama enna pudusa Veda mela concern? Avanukku ethachem aachu na unaku thaan mothala theriyum. Nee first uh ippadi ninutu irupiya?" I sat down realising that I'm still standing.